Jim Spergling

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Jim Spergling

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:Can't wait to find out Bloodstained is garbage as well. :D
Fuck, I hope not. That's the only Kickstarter game I'm really holding out hope for. :(
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Maybe the camera was intentional? Most of those N64 games didn't have the best cameras.

And yeah, kickstarter is getting a bad reputation for these games, hopefully this will start to scare people away. Although I'm HOPING the new shenmue is good.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:59 pm

N64 games having bad cameras? No shit -> No second analogue stick.

No excuse at all in the modern era. That 2nd stick is right there. And people exaggerate how bad the cameras were in the good platformers from that N64 time period.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:01 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:Can't wait to find out Bloodstained is garbage as well. :D
Fuck, I hope not. That's the only Kickstarter game I'm really holding out hope for. :(
I'd prep your anus to get rapecultured, because all the footage I've seen of the game looks very bad. The graphical style is downright ugly imo and the game in motion doesn't look nearly as slick as those old castlevanias. But maybe I'm being fooled. Yooka-Laylee seemed cool back when they were showing alpha footage.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Livy wrote:Well Jimmy gave Yooka-Laylee a 2/10 and that has kicked up a hornet's nest worth of angry fanboys. I wonder when idiots will stop falling for obvious attention seeking reviews he does? He did the same with the new Zelda by giving it a lower score than most and that created a shit storm too.
I'm curious as to why. A 2/10, to me, implies a game that's broken or nearly unplayable. Sonic '06 is probably worth a 2/10. It runs like absolute shit, has bugs, glitches and hit detection problems up the ass, plus all the gameplay is garbage and the story is autism personified. :D

Yooka-Laylee would have to be quite impressively shit to match that. Sounds like drama bait to me.

http://www.thejimquisition.com/yooka-laylee-review/

Here's the review you shitposters should have posted in the first place. I will give him one thing. Apparently this game has mine cart sections in it? Fuck that and fuck every dev who makes mine cart sections for their video games. Those are NEVER any good.
2/10 for Sonic '06 is still too generous, DKC and DCK2 wee the best as far as cart mine section are concerned
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:38 pm

Though that's in no small part thanks to them being 2D sidescrollers, eliminationg your typical camera problems.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Even donkey dongs cuntry were pretty annoying when I played them as a kid. I remember having tons of trouble on those levels.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Another attempt for attention by the fat cuck. It's funny how he and his fans try to position him as this alternative reviewer when his prose, diction and style are exactly the same as IGN trash.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Vulcan wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:50 pm
Another attempt for attention by the fat cuck. It's funny how he and his fans try to position him as this alternative reviewer when his prose, diction and style are exactly the same as IGN trash.
Shhhhh, don't tell that to the masses or they might wise up. Let's be honest, kickstarter is another "fools and their money" kind of situation. You'd think we would have learned something from: sub-prime mortgages, dot-com stock sales, pyramid schemes, ladfill schemes, ponzi schemes, snake oil salesmen, etc etc.

Strip Jim of the smugness, the british accent and the fat and what are you left with? Emperor's new clothes: if everyone pats themselves on the back for being smart for suppoting Jim, he must be smart and insightful! This is the same crowd that keeps "proving" that games are art when they miss the point that art doesn't have to prove itself.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Well, he has always been a part of the games journos pros reviewing circlejerk. He reviewed on The Escapist and also on Destructoid, both of which have their shitty reviews factored into metacritic. He is just a professional reviewer shill.
RAPEMAN wrote: