Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Jim Sterling

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:43 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:I can't believe that either of them gets to fuck anything.
I'm sure some nigger would tap her ass every once in a while. There is a cock for every cunt after all.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rapeculture

Re: Jim Spergling

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 pm

They get to fuck other people theoretically.

Can you imagine either of these disgusting fucks copulating with anything other than a plastic toy?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:43 pm

After watching many episodes of Maury, I'm confident there are a line up of males willing to fuck a fat white bitch. The common Negro Americana have low standards when it comes to fucking.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:46 am

RAPEMAN wrote:After watching many episodes of Maury, I'm confident there are a line up of males willing to fuck a fat white bitch. The common Negro Americana have low standards when it comes to fucking.
I sorta heard they would take any white woman no matter how gross over a good looking black woman. I personally don't get it because I have never been with a black girl but theirs that.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:44 am

mad bum wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:After watching many episodes of Maury, I'm confident there are a line up of males willing to fuck a fat white bitch. The common Negro Americana have low standards when it comes to fucking.
I sorta heard they would take any white woman no matter how gross over a good looking black woman. I personally don't get it because I have never been with a black girl but theirs that.
Black woman are violent and treat their men like shit. It's why the smartest MGTOWs and the original ones were black men, it's the reason so many black guys run when they find out a woman they fucked is pregnant. It's not so much they don't want to be around the kid (though that and the money is apart of that of course), it's that they are stuck with a bitch who will call them a "useless nigger" all the damn time.

They don't talk to white men like that. It's gotten so bad some black men are going to Brazil to find wives:

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:29 pm

So they are a lot like Russian women you say?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Livy

Post by Livy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Well Jimmy gave Yooka-Laylee a 2/10 and that has kicked up a hornet's nest worth of angry fanboys. I wonder when idiots will stop falling for obvious attention seeking reviews he does? He did the same with the new Zelda by giving it a lower score than most and that created a shit storm too.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Livy wrote:Well Jimmy gave Yooka-Laylee a 2/10 and that has kicked up a hornet's nest worth of angry fanboys. I wonder when idiots will stop falling for obvious attention seeking reviews he does? He did the same with the new Zelda by giving it a lower score than most and that created a shit storm too.
She's quickly becoming the Armond White of video game reviews.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.