Jim Spergling

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Jim Spergling

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 am

rpgworm wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:49 am
The problem with SJW is not really politics, or what they believe, but they are so, so goddamned lame, each one behaving they are god's little gift to mankind, just like this firewatch motherfucker, nobody even asked his opinion, and he just pushed around this obnoxious hollier than thou attitude that just turn people off.
This. The main problem with Social Justice Cucks is that they are so damn invasive. I hate activists of all kinds, because most of the time they are assholes who find their calling in pushing their agendas on others, not in being a normal member of the society, most of the time with no regard for the privacy or decency of any sort.

I don¨t see a problem in having personal agendas, most of us do have some, but I have a massive problem with anyone who's being unreasonable child when it comes to pushing his world views at far as possible. Unfortunately, lot of people will always listen to the loudest assholes as long as they'll sound like they know what they're talking about - which is one of the most important aspects of bullshitters, your message doesn't have to make sense, but you need to look like you believe it makes perfect sense.
Joe Roscoe wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 am
it should be noted Firewatch did give Anita a special thanks in their game I believe
That's true. Likely just a notice me sempai attempt. Sad little cucks.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:01 pm

It's like they believe you can make the world a better place if you just scream loud enough.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 am
Joe Roscoe wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 am
it should be noted Firewatch did give Anita a special thanks in their game I believe
That's true. Likely just a notice me sempai attempt. Sad little cucks.
This just keeps getting lulzier.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:21 pm

"Anita! Look! I made a game you'll never play because you don't actually play vidya!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:01 pm
It's like they believe you can make the world a better place if you just scream loud enough.
It's been working out for asswipes like Bain and Spergling so far... not the making world better place (that's going to happen when they finally die), but being loud enough and being heard by cucked submissive audience.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYinPJTxBNU
18:00 at the end, holy crap jim, You are an entitle little shit

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:03 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:15 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYinPJTxBNU
18:00 at the end, holy crap jim, You are an entitle little shit
Again with the facetious arguments with this cunt that may sound fine until you look deeper. That's how he has a following, he's convincing enough for people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about. If you have a job that means you are beholden to your employer like Youtube? The big difference there is if that company goes out of business or has issues, I can go elsewhere since in most fields there is competition. And the skills I learned at some jobs and the experience I had could be useful to other companies.

Making rant videos on youtube has no value to any other company, and you can't run to another video service and expect to survive. TGWTG tried that and they came crawling back after 4 years. That is why people make the argument of relying on youtube being stupid, they can cut your rate of pay whenever they like, they have admitted recently they can flat out ban your channel and videos if they feel like it and they have recently started demonetising shit. If you were an actual employee, you would have guarantees in your contract about how much you would get paid and could sue them if they fucked around with you like this.

And you can't go anywhere else because Youtube is a monopoly and you aren't even an employee, you are like a sub contractor who only does work for one company. Ask any sub contractor how stupid it would be if someone intentionally limited the amount of clients they worked for and they would laugh and tell you the same things I have said. THAT is a more apt analogy rather than an employee at a company, you are beholden to one platform in an industry where competitors are not viable.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:10 am

The overarching idea is that youtubers are still desperately trying to convince you that ranting to a video camera and cutting out the stuff they don't like is an actual job that's hard to do while they all continue to slowly get fatter from sitting at their computer until 3 in the morning editing in all the jump cuts that make their thoughts coherent.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:25 am

Jim's an entitled baby cunt. He needs to shut the fuck up already before youtube realizes how much they've been overpaying on this worthless content and mass-demonetizes or bans all these e-celeb pop culture review fucks.

This content has 99% no value because a) a large section of the viewing audience have no money and b) the content has no intrinsic worth outside of whatever some viewing sperge public attaches to it. These people are dancing bears for the internet. When the internet moves on, they'll be left with nothing.

An egg always has worth because it's a fucking egg. You can eat it, cook with it, raise a chicken from a fertilized one, etc. Jim Sterling videos have no worth because they add nothing to nothing.

All the Jim Sterling videos in the world have less real value than a single egg.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:09 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:25 am
Jim's an entitled baby cunt. He needs to shut the fuck up already before youtube realizes how much they've been overpaying on this worthless kahntent and mass-demonetizes or bans all these e-celeb pop culture review fucks.

This kahntent has 99% no value because a) a large section of the viewing audience have no money and b) the kahntent has no intrinsic worth outside of whatever some viewing sperge public attaches to it. These people are dancing bears for the internet. When the internet moves on, they'll be left with nothing.

An egg always has worth because it's a fucking egg. You can eat it, cook with it, raise a chicken from a fertilized one, etc. Jim Sterling videos have no worth because they add nothing to nothing.
So what's the 1% value they have?
All the Jim Sterling videos in the world have less real value than a single egg.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:11 am

About three and a half minutes in he makes a statement about how 'even though it sucks, you and I are still here' which implies the user is having problems as well. Except they aren't, they're still able to watch the videos, you just can't put ads on them.