Jim Spergling

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Jim Spergling

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Yet so many assholes are still taking this clown seriously along with Totalcancer. That is why video games aren't taken seriously despite the size of the industry, because it's full of faggots.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Livy wrote:Well Jimmy gave Yooka-Laylee a 2/10 and that has kicked up a hornet's nest worth of angry fanboys. I wonder when idiots will stop falling for obvious attention seeking reviews he does? He did the same with the new Zelda by giving it a lower score than most and that created a shit storm too.
I'm curious as to why. A 2/10, to me, implies a game that's broken or nearly unplayable. Sonic '06 is probably worth a 2/10. It runs like absolute shit, has bugs, glitches and hit detection problems up the ass, plus all the gameplay is garbage and the story is autism personified. :D

Yooka-Laylee would have to be quite impressively shit to match that. Sounds like drama bait to me.

http://www.thejimquisition.com/yooka-laylee-review/

Here's the review you shitposters should have posted in the first place. I will give him one thing. Apparently this game has mine cart sections in it? Fuck that and fuck every dev who makes mine cart sections for their video games. Those are NEVER any good.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:37 pm

I can't wait for the new video tomorrow saying why he's right.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:56 pm

rabidtictac wrote: http://www.thejimquisition.com/yooka-laylee-review/

Here's the review you shitposters should have posted in the first place.
Why? They called it clickbait, so they didn't link it. Though if your going to do that, archive that shit so he gets no clicks.

http://archive.is/b0Ihv

I checked out this one for comparison. And again, Jim takes some points and exaggerates them. He says the controls are shit, but in reality it's just the annoying camera. And he makes a dumb complaint about how the mini games don't have retro graphics because he thinks they are retro games? He does remember that back then 3D platformers had mini games out the ass right?

The general point about how the game is a 1998 3D platformer, for better or worse, is fine but he goes overboard with it so he can give it a 2.0 and piss people off for clicks. I assume this is how he always operates with his reviews, while it's good to see someone not stick to the 7-10 scale, let's be real, he only does that for clicks.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:02 am

That asshole has been doing that for years. I'm not going to read his shitty review. I can stand him sperging around and provoking crazy developers, or parroting the internet in his jimquisition series, but I can't stand his reviews, because his opinions are bullshit and should never be taken seriously.

I remember Modern Warfare 3 (apparently the greatest shooter of all time), Fallout 4 (loved cannibalism and lot's of gay buttsex) and Homefront 2 (worst game of all time, even worse than Yukaa-Leelee or whatever the name of that game is), I don't need more proof of this guy's incompetence. I don't even know if he's clickbaiting anymore, I think he might as well be so used to smelling his own farts that he is convinced that all he says is perfectly valid and right.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:37 am

Didn't read the whole review but judging from the beginning, he's pissed because a game that's meant to be a 90s mascot platformer... is exactly like an old 90s platformer, warts and all. Yes Jim, how dare they not ignore their promised kickstarter to instead deliver something modern.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:21 am

I heard he also called the game racist and sexist, which for Jim is probably par for the course. It makes me laugh, though. Playtonic bent over backwards to virtue signal by kicking out JonTron and SJWs still don't like their game.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:24 pm

SJW quality standards are impossible to meet by design. They have to complain, for it is the source of their power.

He who bends over and whores himself out for SJWs will eventually realize he's gotten himself into a "A Serbian Film"-type situation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:06 pm

The "sexist, racist and bigoted" criticism was dumb as fuck. I get not liking "trowser snake" and other shitty jokes, but no reason to get all offended over it.

I will say that I've had a chance to go look at reviews from other outlets and they're not that much better IF you keep in mind the 7-10 rating scale used by mainstream review websites. IGN went 7/10 for Yooka-Laylee IIRC and cited a host of problems and shit design decisions. The game looks really bad. It honestly looks worse to me than Mighty No 9 because of people saying the camera fucks you over hard and the level design is super basic + there are only 5 worlds and apparently one of them is bland and dull.

So not Sonic '06 levels of broken, but way worse than the game was hyped to be and definitely another example of a kickstarter/crowdfunded game scam. Can't wait to find out Bloodstained is garbage as well. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:07 pm

Oh and the game apparently brings over a lot of the worst parts of platformers, like mine cart minigames and that fucking quiz show from Banjo Kazooie that also wasn't any good.
RAPEMAN wrote: