Jim Spergling

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Jim Spergling

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Alex Mauer is some crazy tranny fucker who has abused the content ID system and flagged a bunch of videos, yet refuses to take those strikes down despite him not owning any rights to the stuff he was flagging. So understandably, a lot of content creators labeled him literally worse than Hitler, and I have no reason to doubt that the guy is fucked up shitstain just like Literally Who. Let him burn as hard as possible, this tranny shit is getting out of hand.

And lo and behold, here comes Spergling, the tranny saviour - all it takes for the weirdo to take a pity on you, take out fedora and start defending your honor is to claim that you're trans. Also, like mad bum said, he acts like it's such a surprise that he, who ravels in scandals and shitting on other people has fans who will do that, but unlike him don't limit themselves to while males. What a loser.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:28 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:56 pm
He expects better of his viewers? What a shock that a man who built his career on hate has hateful fans.
That's true for most of them.

AVGN: "THIS GAME IS A SHITLOAD OF FUCKAIDS BALLS IN MY ASS-SCROTE"

Doge Walker: "This movie is the worst thing in the world REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *random shitty musical number about how the movie sucks* This film maker is trash, fuck this guy."

Spoony: "All these video games are shit, you're shit if you like them, you're banned if you disagree with me, fuck all you fans, fuck my obligations and fuck the world."

Jim Spergeling: "Anal cunt fuck balls shit cunt guvnor 'ello 'ello there Cunt mate! 3/10"

King of HATE Vlogs aka DSP: "CAHHHHM ON! SUCK MY ASS DOOD, WAHHHHHHHHHT? FUCK YOU, SHITTY LAG SPIKES, FUCK THIS GAME, BUGGED MECHANICS, LICK MY DICK NINTENDO/ATLUS."

ANGRY Joe: "Fuck you Capcom, fuck you fuck you. Fuck you Nintendo, give me my seven pesos dammit. Baawww baww *jazz hands* give me money Nintendo you fucks *jazz hands*."

Then they wonder why they have toxic fans. Brah, you get the fans that are interested in your shitty content! If all you post is "hate this hate that fuck this fuck that," then that's what you get for fans. All these guys started this way, regardless if they tried to branch out later. They started out ranting and screaming at game devs and film makers. They shouldn't be surprised when it's their turn to get shit on, the way they shat on others.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Seems they only really pay attention to their fans if they get out of hand.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:27 pm

That or have an active hatred for what their fans want to see. Angry Joe and Spoony are the best examples. Joe fucking despises his fans for wanting him to do primarily game reviews. Game reviews are too much like real work. Joe wants to do his shitty fucking livestream garbage instead and make faces into a camera while screaming and playing some AAA cancer. He wants the PDP audience. Just his bad luck he started doing game reviews, huh? Poor man can't catch a break.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:59 am

They assume their fans are nice people because of all the praise they get, and since that's the only thing they care about, it's all they notice.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:46 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:59 am
They assume their fans are nice people because of all the praise they get, and since that's the only thing they care about, it's all they notice.
Everyone else is a hater or a troll or even harassing. I hate those bitchmade excuses these days for spineless cunts to hide behind.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:46 pm
drisko wrote:
Everyone else is a hater or a troll or even harassing. I hate those bitchmade excuses these days for spineless cunts to hide behind.
"Bullying" is the new buzzword, too. Notice how fags like Jinson and Emir Slurpdick accuse anyone who challenges their viewpoint in the slightest of "bullying" them.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:02 pm

drisko wrote:
What makes that so obviously true is the amount of times they've raged and ranted over the years about the fan bases of their "co-workers." They've bitched about Spoony's fans "harassing others" , Brad's fans "being assholes in the comments", Doge's fans "not supporting others on the site" etc. They recognize the fans of one another as being shitty, but apparently are so deluded that they don't realize the vast majority of their fans are all the same fucking people, largely because the majority of those fans lick their assholes clean all day on social media.

But hey... at least those fans have largely stopped posting their various crushes and creepy dreams about the producers on "confession" tumblr blogs... so that's something, right? Haha.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:25 pm

I wouldn't even want the non-ranting part of their fandoms if it even includes one of these "XYZ helped me through dark times and teached me important lessons about hardships and that there's always hope" fuckers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:46 pm
drisko wrote:
Well it's either that or grow up and learn to accept they aren't perfect. They made their choice long ago.