34%

Total votes: 653

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:47 pm
I don't know why he thinks he needs to do 800 calories a day, all that's going to happen is he's gonna freak out, starve himself, and then drop the diet after a week or so and then go back to eating ridiculous amounts of food again. It's like he's intentionally trying to sabotage himself.
Isn't that a thing with these fatties? That they complain about how diets cause them to literally starve? They might just be doing that on purpose.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:47 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:35 pm
Anyhow, for two days, I was angry, upset, sad, just everything under the sun. Body felt great, but brain was just craving sweets and grease. Nuts
I believe you. I don't believe him, when he says that only such insane diet like 800 calories per day is the only way for him to lose any weight. But what do I know, after all, he's the expert on dieting, it's just his body that's refusing to listen to him.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:02 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:47 pm
I don't know why he thinks he needs to do 800 calories a day, all that's going to happen is he's gonna freak out, starve himself, and then drop the diet after a week or so and then go back to eating ridiculous amounts of food again. It's like he's intentionally trying to sabotage himself.
Isn't that a thing with these fatties? That they complain about how diets cause them to literally starve? They might just be doing that on purpose.
I was on a 600 calorie a day diet for 18 months and lost over 250lbs with it, if you do it correctly you don't starve at all, it puts you in a weird mindset where you're just not interested in food.

The only way you do feel hungry is if you cheat on it.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:21 pm

The thing with diets is you have to basically redo your whole lifestyle, sure you can lose weight, but if you right back to how you were eating before you'll just gain it all back. And sure, a lot of people go in and out of weights, thats normal, but boogie hasn't gotten any thinner, and any cock sucking fan saying he has is lying.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:36 pm

I'm pretty sure Boogie could solve a large portion of his problems by just drinking more water. Replace at least one of his 2 liters of soda with the same quantity of water and he'd be filling himself up without taking in all of that sugar.

I know when I was having trouble holding food down a few years ago (dietary problems that still persist) I drank water to take the place of the food and it worked excellently. I didn't feel like I was starving. I'm quite positive this same approach would work to aid weight loss particularly when a lot of diet experts tell you to drink a glass of water before you eat so you don't eat as much.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:43 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:47 pm
CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:35 pm
Anyhow, for two days, I was angry, upset, sad, just everything under the sun. Body felt great, but brain was just craving sweets and grease. Nuts
I believe you. I don't believe him, when he says that only such insane diet like 800 calories per day is the only way for him to lose any weight. But what do I know, after all, he's the expert on dieting, it's just his body that's refusing to listen to him.
I mean clearly I just was doing it wrong. Boogie and Mama June know best!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:02 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:31 pm
I was on a 600 calorie a day diet for 18 months and lost over 250lbs with it
Well, you obviously did it wrong. As Boogie would explain to you, your target isn't losing weight and improving your life in a long term, but to give up and use this as an argument any time in the future anyone asks you why you're still eating like a third world country and why haven't you done anything with yourself in past 20 years. You don't need results to be an expert on something.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:05 am

oldbones wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:38 pm
It's all lies and excuses. If he was restricting himself to 2000 calories a day he'd be shedding conservatively 5 pounds a week. In one year he would have lost between 200 and 250 lbs. He is lying about how much he's eating which is common. Most people who get fat lie to themselves about how much they eat and underestimate how many calories they are taking in. Even if you have a calorie counting app you can still lie on it when inputting the info. Also 800 calories a day is dangerously low for a 120lb woman. It is unsustainable for a 500lb behemoth.
This. 800 calories a day is unsustainable, so first off, I don't believe he's actually eating that amount.

If he is, he won't eat that way for long.

Boogie didn't get to be that weight without lying to himself about how much he eats. He needs a third party in control of his food intake, at this point. I do not believe he is capable of losing weight without being on a monitored diet where he surrenders essentially all control over his food intake.

If he goes to the hospital, he'll have people smuggle in food for him. If he's dieting at home, he'll lie and eat more than he puts in. It's like expecting an alcoholic to just stop drinking because they say they will. "Oh, but after this surgery, I won't be ABLE to drink! So I'll have to stop drinking!"

Yeah, shit doesn't work that way. If you performed an operation on heroin addicts that made their next hit fatal, would they all just quit doing drugs?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:10 am

Stranger wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:36 pm
I'm pretty sure Boogie could solve a large portion of his problems by just drinking more water. Replace at least one of his 2 liters of soda with the same quantity of water and he'd be filling himself up without taking in all of that sugar.

I know when I was having trouble holding food down a few years ago (dietary problems that still persist) I drank water to take the place of the food and it worked excellently. I didn't feel like I was starving. I'm quite positive this same approach would work to aid weight loss particularly when a lot of diet experts tell you to drink a glass of water before you eat so you don't eat as much.
It makes a difference, yeah. Also, a diet is a lifestyle CHANGE. If you change back, you will gain back. You gain weight from eating shit and you lose weight by eating right. Pretty simple.

For boogie to lose weight, again, it's like an alcoholic. Once you're an alcoholic, you can't go back to social drinking. Once you've been obese, you can't go back to mindless eating. Alcoholics don't have it in them to just stop drinking naturally, and neither do the obese have the power to stop eating when they've had what they need for a healthy weight.

People fail at diets because they design a diet that is unsustainable for LIFE. Boogie needs to think about how he's going to be eating for LIFE, not just about starving himself. He always fucks up his diets with this bullshit mindset that he can temporarily go on a crash diet, lose a ton of weight and then transition over later to normal food. You can't tell me Boogie was planning on "juicing" for his entire life. Or eating 800 calories for life. :lol:

People have all these moronic ideas about dieting. Same for trigger foods. Just like with drug addicts and triggers, you need to avoid certain foods entirely if you have no self-control around them. Some people can have just one donut. Boogie can't. So he shouldn't have any. It's easier to do without than to try to ration shit when you're boogie-tier obese.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:35 am

Here comes the excuses... worry about him guys, he commands it! WORRY ABOUT HIM NOW!