17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:05 pm

But Lord Boogie has all those vidja game swords, surely he can defend himself.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:52 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:41 am
The best thing is that this sounds like an algorithm or automated process and there's no appeals system at all unless you get a ton of traffic. So until YouTube fixes this, every moneyfag is holding a massive L.
Bruh, this is the fix.
I live in hope that you're right.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Boogie used to say he had an axe by the front door incase someone unexpected knocked.

Also the comment earlier about he cant stream long because he has to change his diapers was pretty on point.
I was checking a recording of his stream from a few nights ago to see if it had the new baked in twitch ads (it didnt) and boogie said he was constipated after the surgery. The doctor gave him the stuff they give people before colonoscopies and that he had been taking a normal sized shit every hour or so.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:50 pm

That's right, he owns so many toy swords that he could be a mini boss is some JRPG :lol:

EDIT:
Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:47 pm
boogie said he was constipated after the surgery. The doctor gave him the stuff they give people before colonoscopies and that he had been taking a normal sized shit every hour or so.
Wat. But he has not been eating anything for past 4 months or so! Where is all that shit coming from, is his body just producing it on it's own? Dude better hit a doctor soon, his body is a miracle. Or maybe he's shitting out all that fat...

Also, I was right, most of the time he doesn't stream for more than 2 hours, his body just can't take it any more than that. And you can't wait for his wife to drive him to the toilet and back with a cart in 45 minutes or so.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Thats what i didnt quite understand.

But hey, its boogie. We all know he is full of shit, literally and figuratively. He was no doubt lying/embellishing something.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:56 pm

He's shitting that often so his shrunken stomach can get filled again ASAP. It's just a continuous stream of food going into one end and coming out of the other.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Why would his ass be any different than his face? Either way, streams of liquid shit come out of it at least once per hour.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:22 pm

He's basically breathing Mountain Dew when the camera is off. I'm almost certain.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:28 pm

As if it wasn't bad enough that the cunt sucks Keemstar's dick, now he's a pal with the Douche brothers (not Walkers, the other douche brothers):
His retarded wife even gives a "we love you" to those moneygrubbing jews. They sure have a lot in common with Booger.

I'm pretty sure he would love to appear with Trump in a video, if he could get enough money from it, and if he could get away as being labeled as a Nazi. At the very least I'm expecting him to appear in next Onision's video.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:17 am

The sun is setting.
http://i.imgur.com/FzlZcPI.png
He's not going to do it much longer now that he's on the fast lane to killing himself via food.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:03 pm
Maybe one of Boogie's fans will show up at his house, katana prepared, and will make the world better place, committing sudoku afterwards so that he could be with his master forever.
You'd at least need a nodachi to cut through the fucker. A katana would be like you trying to cut a watermelon with a peeling knife. Possible, but quite a chore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!