34%

Total votes: 653

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:35 pm
It's still there... Where are you looking?

https://twitter.com/SammyCorp2988/statu ... 6197881856
I see it now, I kinda wish I didn't.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Cuck

Post by Cuck » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Boogie gets bullied by Anita at Vidcon and makes a video defending her. Go check that page, boys.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:23 pm

Cuck wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:34 pm
Boogie gets bullied by Anita at Vidcon and makes a video defending her. Go check that page, boys.
Source?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:25 pm

The most pathetic video Booger has ever made.

He was afraid he'd somehow anger Anita. Asked for a selfie and was denied. Apologized profusely. Beta cuck of the highest order.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:32 pm

Kek, those downvotes are quite unusual for a Boogie video.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Look at the top comments:
No one in the audience "Attacked" anyone on the panel. You are misleading your audience.
Boogie, I love you man... I've been subbed to you since 2012. I know you're known to pander and stuff but you are going a bit too far with it on this one. You shouldn't kneel down to such a horrible person.
This makes you look like.. Kind of a joke, frankly. Will you ever stand up for yourself to anyone besides fucking /r/the_donald? At some point in time you accepted this white guilt privilege shit.

Do you honestly like Feminist Frequency? Now, subjectivity is one thing, but anyone who plays video games putting that series on can see she is a liar. Hitman for example, does not in fact reward the player for dragging dead strippers around like she claimed. And you like that.

Your pandering has become too much for me and it seems like this video has pushed many people away. Just sad. Thought you were a stronger person than that. You get through everything that you have, only to be scared of a manipulative feminist.
Boogie trying way too hard to virtue signal being "in the middle" as if he is some lovely, angelic peacekeeper isn't working any more since people instinctively hate an appeasing asshole, especially in the era of Rapefugees and Trump. He is only doing this so everyone can love him to get more people in on his pity party, that and views from both sides. He is so insecure he wants every person on the planet to say how great he is, as if this will make him forget that his lifestyle is killing him

I think that is what it is. He eats to forget his daddy issues, and he fishes for likes and positive comments to forget his lifestyle, but both instances are only short term fixes that in the long run do nothing. A father usually fixes this kind of behaviour with tough love, but he didn't have one.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:34 pm

Those comments are nothing but negative, even the most beta of boogie fans somehow grow a spine when anita is mentioned and tell their overlord he's a piece of shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:53 pm

My respect for Anita has gone up, she also thinks Boogie is a piece of shit.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:04 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:53 pm
My respect for Anita has gone up, she also thinks Boogie is a piece of shit.
She is only avoiding him because he took a picture with Miscarriage of Acchild and Matt. She can't stand being around anyone who doesn't praise her and despise her detractors. She is a cultist, she is no better.
Old Black Man wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am

Him sucking up to Scamkeesian is nothing new. During GG he was trying to be the reasonable middle man and failed extremely hard then as well.
Nobody likes a guy that has something to say on everything but never has a position of his own.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!