17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:11 am

Time for my CIA niggatry to go to work. Boogie's mind will be wiped of the surgery
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:50 am

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:11 am
Time for my CIA niggatry to go to work. Boogie's mind will be wiped of the surgery
Can you wipe his mind to stop eating?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:38 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:50 am
That would require a miracle though
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:39 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:50 am
Alas, even our technology has come just so far, you can't erase genetic failure :cry:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:00 pm

I wonder if she forced him to go through the pre-op diet by only buying the diet food, which apparently drove him a bit batshit after a day or so of withdrawal. The post-op days will surely be interesting if that's how he copes with it.

(This is of course assuming he follows the diet and the surgery will actually happen.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:02 pm

The Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi was just too much for him
couldn't take it no more

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:03 pm

The things he keeps saying about dieting sound more and more absurd. Instead of cutting off his regular calories intake from 5000 or so by let's say 1500, and losing at least some weight that way, he's starving himself out by apparently only having 800 calories per day, and he's really surprised that he wants to kill himself, or eat his dog, because it's driving him crazy.

For a self-proclaimed expert on dieting, he sure is doing some retarded things, at least it seems to me, and since he hasn't lost pretty much anything in +5 years, I would say that he is just as much of an expert as he is in making up new mental illnesses he now has. Also, I vaguely remember him saying some nonsense about not being able to burn more than 2000 calories and not losing anything when he wasn't eating more than that. Which I call bullshit, unless his body somehow miraculously works more efficiently than an average person's and creates calories/energy from nothing. Maybe he's half plant, I don't know.

Also, never tackling his mental issues, what a brave soul. He'll continue being miserable, unless he dies on the table of course. We'll see about that very soon.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:03 pm
The things he keeps saying about dieting sound more and more absurd. Instead of cutting off his regular calories intake from 5000 or so by let's say 1500, and losing at least some weight that way, he's starving himself out by apparently only having 800 calories per day, and he's really surprised that he wants to kill himself, or eat his dog, because it's driving him crazy.

For a self-proclaimed expert on dieting, he sure is doing some retarded things, at least it seems to me, and since he hasn't lost pretty much anything in +5 years, I would say that he is just as much of an expert as he is in making up new mental illnesses he now has. Also, I vaguely remember him saying some nonsense about not being able to burn more than 2000 calories and not losing anything when he wasn't eating more than that. Which I call bullshit, unless his body somehow miraculously works more efficiently than an average person's and creates calories/energy from nothing. Maybe he's half plant, I don't know.

Also, never tackling his mental issues, what a brave soul. He'll continue being miserable, unless he dies on the table of course. We'll see about that very soon.
Suddenly eating super healthy and not much of it has some crazy effects on the brain.

I don't know how based in reality that claim is, but recently I went into the mountains with no sugars, starches, meat, etc, all vegan and shit cause it's light for back packing and the girlfriend is a libtard vegan no gluten snob, but we can't help who we love lol.

Anyhow, for two days, I was angry, upset, sad, just everything under the sun. Body felt great, but brain was just craving sweets and grease. Nuts

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:38 pm

It's all lies and excuses. If he was restricting himself to 2000 calories a day he'd be shedding conservatively 5 pounds a week. In one year he would have lost between 200 and 250 lbs. He is lying about how much he's eating which is common. Most people who get fat lie to themselves about how much they eat and underestimate how many calories they are taking in. Even if you have a calorie counting app you can still lie on it when inputting the info. Also 800 calories a day is dangerously low for a 120lb woman. It is unsustainable for a 500lb behemoth.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:47 pm

I don't know why he thinks he needs to do 800 calories a day, all that's going to happen is he's gonna freak out, starve himself, and then drop the diet after a week or so and then go back to eating ridiculous amounts of food again. It's like he's intentionally trying to sabotage himself.

I literally can't picture what the problem is here, I'm not thin by any means but throughout my entire life I've never weighed more than 180lbs and I was that heavy because I was eating a lot of pizza at the time. I notice I lose weight whenever I stop eating junk food and exercise more, and gain weight when I eat junk food and exercise less, it's not hard to figure out what you're supposed to do.