34%

Total votes: 653

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:25 pm
More obvious fucking bait for sympathy thrown out by Jabba the Cuck.

And check THIS shit out:
He sounds like a sociopath tbh. Throw enough money at a problem and you can be forgiven for all your sins. That sounds suspiciously like something Boogie himself would easily be able to do. It's almost like he's establishing a narrative for this BS moral system which will allow him to throw around his cash the next time he fucks someone over.

God damn is Boogie a shithead. He'd be a born-again christfag if he was poor, because then his argument would be jebus forgave him so why can't you???? And you're a bad person if you hold a grudge whenever he fucks someone over.
Seems like he believe in a system like indulgence system the Catholics had centuries ago, anyway i hope he dies slowly and painfully
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:37 am

He is dying slowly. Too slowly.
Giving to charity is a very childish, Saturday Morning Cartoon tier "good deed." IIRC in Lightbringer a big moral dillema was that one of the slavery niggers donated to charity.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:35 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:37 am
Giving to charity is a very childish, Saturday Morning Cartoon tier "good deed." IIRC in Lightbringer a big moral dillema was that one of the slavery niggers donated to charity.

God dammit, why do my memes become reality.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 am

Guest wrote:
Not just that, Kingpin from Marvel donates money to charities to create the idea he's a good guy but they make it clear he's a villain. It's a frequent trope where villains will give money to good causes to justify the evil they do, but it's always called out as bullshit. That Boogie doesn't understand that is unsurprising.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:33 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:35 am
Guest wrote:

God dammit, why do my memes become reality.
IT KEEPS FUCKING HAPPENING

DHI KEEPS BEING RIGHT :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:00 pm

They're all just ripoffs of the one and only Kimura-"Mai Waifu"-sensei from Azumanga Daioh.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:01 am

billth Gates did this aswell on his quest to atone for his sins and ease his conscience or just make himself look good again in public. Paying for something when you are rich isn't really my idea of atoning for your sins. If you really mean it then it actually has to cost you something. That Paul guy working for 2 months, two hours everyday for a suicide prevention institution is what I would call that. But our society is a huge giant piece of shit that doesn't give a fuck about morals anymore.

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:38 am

One thing I've wondered.

Is there anything besides HIM that says his Mom ever did anything bad to him, or is it all just his word?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:44 am

The only other source there could be is another relative. People don't find out about abuse because families keep it quiet, even assuming they know.

Regardless, I don't disbelieve him. I'm sure his mom did fuck him up and was abusive. Which is why he's even more of a cucklord to simultaneously blame her for everything wrong in his life + kiss her ass (both before and after her death).

Where I come from, if someone fucks you over, you don't look back on them and think kindly about them. But you also don't blame them for 100% of everything wrong that ever happened to you ever. Fuck off Boogie.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:44 am
Regardless, I don't disbelieve him. I'm sure his mom did fuck him up and was abusive. Which is why he's even more of a cucklord to simultaneously blame her for everything wrong in his life + kiss her ass (both before and after her death).
It's the messages like this that Booger spreads that make me want to see him die as soon as possible - this isn't just pathetic, it's disgusting and depressing. If someone tortures you and basically ruins your childhood, you don't attempt to love that person, unless you are mentally ill yourself. The only thing you can gain from that is self-hatred and lack of self-respect.

But then again, he keeps trying to convince everyone how life is all about games, toys, food and money, and his audience are fucking morons, so they buy into it. The guy is manifestation of depression.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.