80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by mad bum » Wed May 10, 2017 5:10 pm

We sorta touched on this but I truly feel this is true

"I really wonder if the primary reason why he doesn't lose weight is because he's afraid he's going to lose his "freakshow" status. Boogie being grotesquely obese makes Boogie, not his boring commentary, personality, or bleeding heart liberal whining. If he was thinner, say just regularly obese, nobody would even care about him. The only reason he got "famous" is because he made a fool of himself while showcasing his massive girth."

Little kids watched him to laugh and call him fat, but they still watched those ads.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 10, 2017 8:35 pm

It'd be pointless to lose weight now. He's FUBAR. His doctor recommends him to just lye down for 18 hours a day. Weight-loss would change nothing about his shit being fucked up.
Imagine you were diagnosed with a brain tumor and was given "anywhere between a day and a few weeks", would you care? That's basically his situation. He's at death's door so he does the only two things he enjoys: Overeating and sympathy begging.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu May 11, 2017 1:06 am

Boogie's probably hoping that head transplant surgery in December is a complete success. Then he could have a brand new body to ruin.

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Thu May 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Doctor: "Oops, Mr. Boogie. We tried to put your head up your ass, but there was already one up there."

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu May 11, 2017 1:46 pm

It sure is big enough for few heads to get lost inside it...
Remember when Keemstar was the biggest cunt on the internet?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Boogie doesn't understand this thing called hyperbole, things are stretched but it's all mostly true.

And keem is just a shill now because he knows the drama thing is over so he's sucking ass to others in hopes for that sweet jewtube money.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 11, 2017 8:57 pm

I wonder how Boogie found that. Was he browsing 4chan or did one of his fans get triggered and send it to him?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu May 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Don't underestimate his insanely devoted fanbase. If Lordfat and Spoony can have some real autistic freaks, he has them too. Then again, it's not like he has things to do every day, besides recording one shitty video per week and streaming for few hours every day, he has all the time to lurk every part of the internet. Or, as he would put it, to do business, reply to e-mails, network, that sort of stuff. LordFat would understand.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 12, 2017 12:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 8:57 pm
I wonder how Boogie found that. Was he browsing 4chan or did one of his fans get triggered and send it to him?
I don't know if it was really him, but someone on 4chan during Gamergate claiming to be him said that he has been or 4chan for a decade. Since he previously did web dev shit I wouldn't be surprised.

He probably found one comment to fish sympathy like he always does. And the oh so edgy Keemstar even kissed his ass, proving he was just a fake cunt out for views.

And Boogie thinking /pol/ gives two fucking shits about him, the delusion is fucking real.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 12, 2017 2:49 am

If Boogie is a confirmed 4chan user, then I have every reason to believe he's the one going around creating threads about himself on 4chan so that people will shit on him, he can screencap it, post it to his twitter and get sympathy tugs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome