14%
9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Even if he got skinny carrying that fat around as long as he did has to have caused irrevocable damage to his bones and internal organs. It just has to.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:03 pm
Even if he got skinny carrying that fat around as long as he did has to have caused irrevocable damage to his bones and internal organs. It just has to.
If anything he will still have a hard time walking and I'd be shocked if his calves shrunk because they are basically tumors and not fat at this point, also losing weight that fast he probably needs to be careful of clots also.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:32 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:20 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:03 pm
If anything he will still have a hard time walking and I'd be shocked if his calves shrunk because they are basically tumors and not fat at this point, also losing weight that fast he probably needs to be careful of clots also.
There's do much that could kill him and yet it wont.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:14 am

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:48 am

He's been sperging like Spoony lately, something about Trump being a nazi, is that really a thing in burgerland now, or are those people just all crazy? When it comes to Spoony, you don't have to answer...

As for his videos being flagged, good. Now you'll see how much money are people willing to give him on patreon. I don't think he'll ever transition to a full time streamer, he can't sit and play videogames for hours without changing his diapers.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:08 am

aboveup wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:14 am
I've seen a lot of these screenshots pop up just today. Like, JUST today. GamingBrit had his shit flagged, DSP I think said his shit got flagged... I think there's some new bot or algorithm going after these guys.

Good riddance, I say. Separate the wheat from the chaff. Get the moneyfags and paid pundits out of youtube so it can be a safe space for hobbyists like it used to be. 8-)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Livy

Post by Livy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:10 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:48 am
He's been sperging like Spoony lately, something about Trump being a nazi, is that really a thing in burgerland now, or are those people just all crazy? When it comes to Spoony, you don't have to answer...
After that Unite the Right march shitshow, people who stay mostly out of politics have fallen into the trap of "everyone is a nazi" and have lost their minds on twitter and such. The others have just amped up their outrage.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:30 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:48 am
As for his videos being flagged, good. Now you'll see how much money are people willing to give him on patreon. I don't think he'll ever transition to a full time streamer, he can't sit and play videogames for hours without changing his diapers.
He could always stream while sitting on his toilet. His fans would love him even more for that because they get to see a more personal and vulnerable side of him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:07 am

All the major channels are loosing money and there's no turning back.

First WTFU and now this....

When did things started to go so right?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:41 am

http://68.media.tumblr.com/31d23d28a7d4 ... o1_500.jpg

The best thing is that this sounds like an algorithm or automated process and there's no appeals system at all unless you get a ton of traffic. So until YouTube fixes this, every moneyfag is holding a massive L.

Again, this shit only affects you if you're trying to use youtube to directly make money. People like me with no ads enabled (YT slaps ads on my shit sometimes because of copyright, but my account doesn't even have ads lel) aren't affected.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome