17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Boogie's fans aren't adults, most of them are kids which is why his patreon generates fuck all revenue.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:58 pm

I think a part of the reason his Patreon is so low is he has no rewards.

If he did a "Donate $250 a month and I'll play games with you on stream once a month" he would make bank.

Hell, even a "View videos early" reward would make him more money.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:47 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 pm
Boogie's fans aren't adults, most of them are kids which is why his patreon generates fuck all revenue.
You wouldn't think so based on so many replies, I am pretty sure that while it's a lot of kids, it's also a lot of broken adults, probably much more than you would expect. On the internet, one often cannot tell between a retarded kid and manchild, refusing to grow up.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:26 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:47 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 pm
You wouldn't think so based on so many replies, I am pretty sure that while it's a lot of kids, it's also a lot of broken adults, probably much more than you would expect. On the internet, one often cannot tell between a retarded kid and manchild, refusing to grow up.
A patreon's revenue relative to popularity is a great gage of how old someone's audience is. If you look at political shit, the patreon numbers are through the roof. David Rubin has under 500k subs and his views barely crack 100k, but his patreon is at around 28k a month. Miscarriage of Acchild only gets 5k a month (though he has recently hidden it) despite similar subs and higher views, but you can tell his audience is younger with the reddit tier meme posting he does. Jordan Peterson gets nearly 60k a month as well, both he and Rubin have an older audience so the revenue they generate reflects that. Even Steve Keen who only had 10k subs on youtube with his lectures mostly getting under 5k views, has a patreon with $4700 a month.

This is also apparent when you look at Goon affiliated people like Jim Sterling. Even TGWTG people have decent patreon amounts in relation to their popularity since their audience has gotten older over time.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:56 am

You would think so, but like I've said, I can't help but see it in his conversations on plebbit and youtube, those aren't just children he's talking to. I would attribute the low patreon to him not really advertising it. If he did what Le funny fat meme man is your friend did, which was a sobby video how he can't make money anymore, I bet you the number would go ten times up. Sterling did the same thing, he advertised patreon a lot - just having a link isn't the same thing as actively asking people to give him money.

I believe he's pretty much ignoring the patreon, so with that said, people are giving him way too much anyways.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:56 am
You would think so, but like I've said, I can't help but see it in his conversations on plebbit and youtube, those aren't just children he's talking to. I would attribute the low patreon to him not really advertising it. If he did what Le funny fat meme man is your friend did, which was a sobby video how he can't make money anymore, I bet you the number would go ten times up. Sterling did the same thing, he advertised patreon a lot - just having a link isn't the same thing as actively asking people to give him money.

I believe he's pretty much ignoring the patreon, so with that said, people are giving him way too much anyways.
It's sad but true, you have to shill that shit out for people to actually go to it. Practically half the end of the video needs to be shoving it into peoples faces.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 am

The Screenwave cancer clique hide all their numbers on Patreon, as they think it'll affect if someone donates or not.

They can't hide how many donators there are though, and in AlphaOmegaGnome's case, it's fuck all.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:14 pm

I'd actually be more hesitant if the Patreon begger hides his numbers. I mean, fuck, you have no problem begging money from strangers, but you're ashamed to show how much you're getting?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Why... why isn't Boogie dead... why does he get to live when there are people starving and dying in misery the world over?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Only the good die young.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette