9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

wildmage

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by wildmage » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:04 am

They are turning Youtube back into what it was: people making vids for the sake of making vids. If you're into some hobby, you won't have the need to monetize your videos for 0.003 USD. If you're an official channel, then the suits would have paid YT for the spots.

So the branding is there and the content creators are there. I see this only as a win-win for the userbase.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:58 am

People say that the creators will leave, but we all know someone else will take their place.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:25 am

They might threaten with leaving, but no other site gives them the same exposure.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:45 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:58 am
People say that the creators will leave, but we all know someone else will take their place.
They constantly threaten leaving, but their content is shit literally anyone can make. If they leave, literally anyone will step in.

Nobody is saying you can't make money online. YouTube just doesn't owe you some arbitrary amount that you think you should be making, or even the ability to directly monetize youtube videos that use content you don't own outright.

I remember the days when I'd upload a video for free with no intent to make money, just wanting to share with the world, and youtube would take it down in every country because it had a clip in there that YT didn't like. AFAIK those days are largely gone thanks to youtube now allowing shit to be claimed by the companies so it can stay up. There are some exceptions, but that seems to be down to individual companies.

Even in old YouTube days, there were people who begged like pieces of shit for free money, sold t-shirts and ran their own websites with their own ads.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:52 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:41 am
The best thing is that this sounds like an algorithm or automated process and there's no appeals system at all unless you get a ton of traffic. So until YouTube fixes this, every moneyfag is holding a massive L.
Bruh, this is the fix.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Someone more autistic than the rest of his audience shows up at his house, and some bitches advise him to send cops on them. People, send me money, but don't show up at my house, I don't want to deal with bullshit like fans, I just want to focus on food, video games and toys!

What a great guy. If you decide to whore yourself out on the internet, expect this to happen.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:11 pm

If you're gonna build your own internet cult, better keep your address a secret, since at least some of these "You are my undying inspiration and helped me through dark times" ought to be a psychopath in the making.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Maybe Rushy can be your Cuckson. He already has a shameful fetish and autism. All he needs is some self-defense, yo!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:11 pm
If you're gonna build your own internet cult, better keep your address a secret, since at least some of these "You are my undying inspiration and helped me through dark times" ought to be a psychopath in the making.
This. His whole sthickt is having a giant hug box online, of course he's going to have autists show up at his house saying how brave he is.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Maybe one of Boogie's fans will show up at his house, katana prepared, and will make the world better place, committing sudoku afterwards so that he could be with his master forever.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.