80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Boogie's Panniculus

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:47 pm

Stranger wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:28 pm
So I finally read all the way back to page 103 to see what I missed (as that's the last post I made in the thread).

Man. DHI really was right again.
Two axioms of life.

DHI was right.
and
Guest posting was a mistake.

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:47 pm
Stranger wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:28 pm
So I finally read all the way back to page 103 to see what I missed (as that's the last post I made in the thread).

Man. DHI really was right again.
Two axioms of life.

DHI was right.
and
Guest posting was a mistake.
Don't forget "Spoony always disappoints"
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:16 pm

It's "Spoony never disappoints to disappoint", dammit!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 pm

We might as well expand the saying to "A nobody never disappoints to disappoint." What an anticlimactic end to Boogie's long-coming backlash. Although I did read on that sam and tolki sup plebbit that booger had another "meltdown" twitch stream the other day

https://www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/co ... tally_ill/ is the topic discussing it

edit: checked out the stream and its just his usual manchild antics with no milk
SpoilerShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 pm

sanicvr00m wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 pm
We might as well expand the saying to "A nobody never disappoints to disappoint." What an anticlimactic end to Boogie's long-coming backlash. Although I did read on that sam and tolki sup plebbit that booger had another "meltdown" twitch stream the other day

https://www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/co ... tally_ill/ is the topic discussing it

edit: checked out the stream and its just his usual manchild antics with no milk
You rang?

For those of you who do not realize last night was my nervous breakdown. This was my way of processing it. Making jokes about my own suicidal thoughts and shit I've been dealing with in the past week.

Got off stream and spent about 4 hours on the phone with my friend from twitch Mapons (or pons I think is what it got changed to) and he nursed me through this stuff. Good guy.

Make no mistakes I've done that whole archie bunker suicide joke about a thousand times on stream. I think its hilarious. After having a few suicide attempts of my own (one at 15 and one at 35) i feel like I'm making fun of myself, not others.

Here's archie's version of it. Always makes me laugh. made them laugh too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m4IIEbeN1Y

Regardless, fair criticism and I appreciate it :)
Last night I was having a nervous breakdown, actually. That mockery was my way of processing it with you guys.

Turned off that stream and cried myself to sleep, after spending about 4 hours on the phone with a friend who talked me through it.

Sorry if that's not something you can understand or appreciate.

But that's always been my jokes and style of humor. I've pantomimed that suicide thing about 100 times on stream. Most people get the joke. :)

Today feeling a ton better. Expect things to turn back to normal moving forward!
Nope its still exactly what we said on stream. Its just a seperation, perhaps a temporary one. will let you know if/when a final decision is made.

But things are just a little rought right now :)

ah well. will keep you udpated as I can.
SEPARATION

Boogie's Panniculus can go find the stream. Or Some Sick Fuck can go mirror it. It's confirmed from the lardbeast himself he had a nervous breakdown. Even his fans asked why he streamed that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/boogie2988/com ... oogie_has/
[–]uberwolf0 26 points 4 days ago

Considering the limited information you have here, this is some great theorycrafting.

In time I'll be able to share with you everything but I can't right now because I am being advised against it from some people who have my best interest at heart.

For now let me just say this: if I do anything short of going absolutely insane at some point, I'll have handled this well. This is one of the hardest parts of my life so far.
Fucking manipulative cunt is at it again. "I'm gonna go insane if you leave me Dez." I can read the subtext here.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:43 pm

His messages now read like war propaganda... I don't think I can stand any more of this bullshit, I guess I'll be back when more drama unveils.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:42 am

I mean, sure, losing someone you, "love," is hard, but going insane? For what reason, exactly? Because he'll have to take care of himself with his CEO salary that he could easily hire someone to help him out with?

Normal people end relationships all the time and they get on just fine after a short period of some form of grief.

>normal people
>boogie

Right. My mistake.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:31 am

Stranger wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:42 am
Because he'll have to take care of himself with his CEO salary that he could easily hire someone to help him out with
Yes, this is why he's so upset. He sits on his money like a dragon on a pile of gold. He only wants to spend that money on surgeries for himself, food for himself or children's toys for himself. He had a free* 24/7 caretaker for years and his ego can't take the blow of losing that. He might have to take some responsibility for himself, and he won't.

There's also the narcissistic element of "HOW DAER U LEAVE ME, I'LL GET REVENGE FOR THIS" that many NPD sufferers go through.

*free in the sense that he didn't directly pay her, she validated him as a man to his preteen fanbase and he felt certain she'd never leave and take half his shit
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:33 am

The worst part about her leaving is that any negativity that starts to show through, on Boogie's end, will be blamed on her leaving him, now.

He's poisoned the well so thoroughly at this point. It's disgusting.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:53 am

tumor.png
tumor.png (20.93 KiB) Viewed 1028 times
He's got a tumor now.