9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Angelfire Memes

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:20 pm

I can't find much in that statement in and of itself to get mad at, however when you pair it with his previous behaviour, you can bet Boogie's just getting started.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:53 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:17 pm
Also, like I've said, I think his soon-to-be ex-wife is dumb as a bag of potatoes. You think she has a mental capacity to fight him in some way or be petty just like him? Absolutely not. The only thing I accuse her of aside from crippling stupidity is that I do think that she wanted to treat him like a baby, because she didn't wanted to have a real one - an enabler, yes, but not gold digger, because this was a lot of fucking work for years - just to get some settlement in loot crates? Also it's clear who was the dominant force in their relationship.
She's far away from being a gold digger. An enabler, maybe, barely. Abuse target more like. She finally mustered up some courage for once and left the shitter to go to her family who very likely told her to leave him. I bet all the crap finally break out of her. She could finally pour out her heart to them and they got through her thick skull.
Speaking of thick, she's a fat cunt. She very likely has tons of issues and low self-esteem.

Boogie can't spin shit to keep his money anyway. She was around when he made most of his money and it would be ludicrous for him to claim she had no part in it. Without a devout 24/7 handler he would not have made it. He knows he can't deny it and thus doesn't fight it.
He willingly gives her more? Sure, more money that is to keep the house because he's allergic to mobility of any sort. Willingly? More like a requirement for that.
Wouldn't surprise me if that sweet talk was a result of lawyers either. Her's and his' likely watched his stream meltdown and made it clear that further shit of that variety won't fly unless he wan't to keep at least some dosh to maintain his sick body in a living condition and keep the house.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:57 pm

I wonder if there's a certain part of his fanbase that is sharpening their knives, planning to restore Boogie's honor.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:28 pm

DSP shit is crossing over into Boogie shit now. :lol: Detractors are noticing how Spoony and Boogie will do similar things as DSP.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRLyUEsW0AAlJaZ.jpg:large
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:43 pm

It's quite a surprise for a drama whore that people want to shake more drama out of him? I guess it's ok as long as it's other people's drama...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:53 pm

OHHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!!!!

WHO"S THE CUCK NOW BITCHES!!!!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:53 pm
OHHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!!!!

WHO"S THE CUCK NOW BITCHES!!!!
I knew immediately when I saw that picture that this was the reason he took it. He's so insecure. He's getting divorced so it's time to shit on his wife (he's been doing this low-key on twatter) while playing up how totally-not-alone he is.

Boogie is legit in love with himself.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:12 pm

He's probably sad the doctor really didn't found a vagina on him. He'd totally fuck himself if he could.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:22 pm

>implying a microdick can fit into a massive pussy
RAPEMAN wrote:

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:31 pm

I'll be fair to him and say he picture does show he's actually lost a decent bit of weight.