9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

rabidtictac

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:36 am

There's no BBC in that youtube video, but otherwise yeah.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:39 am

MUH WIFE ONLY FINDS ME AROUSING.

*Takes half his CEO income and gets fucked by Chad*

The best part is the twitter cucks who are in "disbelief" that this is happening when we called this shit months ago, she was nothing more than a caretaker who is finally free now that boogie can wipe his own ass, and will gladly take his money while doing it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 am

I love how he is claiming that this split was mutual. If he had his way he would have kept her around to change his diapers and make his Mountain Dew/Doritos smoothies for the rest of his short life. And as for him telling her to take more of his money than she was going to, who is he kidding? I bet it took 4 guys to pull those rare magic cards from his fat sausage fingers!
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:23 am

Him losing his shit onstream (multiple times) proves without a shadow of doubt that he wanted to keep her around as his 24/7 caretaker. Make no mistake, he still needs taking care of. He's nowhere close to being able to take care of himself. You think he wants to lose 50% of his money and then pay out more for a home care nurse? Ha, nice one. Mutual my ass. It's as mutual a split as his wife only finds Boogie sexually appealing, and totally would never get double-penetrated by chad dicks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:02 am

I wonder if Boogie will try to claim himself as like a self employed worker and somehow try to avoid paying her. Also I wonder whos keeping the house.

I hear the women get everything during this shit, so boogie might be fucked.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:07 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:02 am
I hear the women get everything during this shit, so boogie might be fucked.
I think Boogie is legit when he says he is giving her half no questions asked without even fighting for it. He doesn't want her revealing how much of an abusive prick he is publicly so he will give her what ever she wants or he will become another Harvey Weinstein which will end his E-Career.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:17 pm

RedundantSquash wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 am
I love how he is claiming that this split was mutual. If he had his way he would have kept her around to change his diapers and make his Mountain Dew/Doritos smoothies for the rest of his short life.
Exactly. This is how Booger manipulates his absent minded audience, he'll tell something that's true (getting divorce), and then adds something that is a complete lie. I so believe that he has willingly given up his 24/7 free caretaker and more importantly target to abuse. The problem he'll have with a proper nurse is that he can't have temper tantrums around a stranger, because then they'll just quit.

Also, like I've said, I think his soon-to-be ex-wife is dumb as a bag of potatoes. You think she has a mental capacity to fight him in some way or be petty just like him? Absolutely not. The only thing I accuse her of aside from crippling stupidity is that I do think that she wanted to treat him like a baby, because she didn't wanted to have a real one - an enabler, yes, but not gold digger, because this was a lot of fucking work for years - just to get some settlement in loot crates? Also it's clear who was the dominant force in their relationship.

So I think she's just happy not having to go crazy because of her fucked up husband, who did not forget to mention how shitty her family apparently is, yet she is much happier staying with them than with him. Backstabbing piece of shit as always, what a hero Steven Williams is. His wife is just dumb and fucked up, weak minded person. Not an evil one like he is.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:25 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:39 am
MUH WIFE ONLY FINDS ME AROUSING.

*Takes half his CEO income and gets fucked by Chad*

The best part is the twitter cucks who are in "disbelief" that this is happening when we called this shit months ago, she was nothing more than a caretaker who is finally free now that boogie can wipe his own ass, and will gladly take his money while doing it.
Who could have seen this coming???

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:21 am
"Neither of us have any plans to date" Boogie, you are an amazingly cucked individual. When I last broke up with someone, I expected they already had someone lined up and I wasn't surprised when it happened. Don't be an idiot, Boogie.
I'd love to see his PuA tricks.

He'll probably pull a DSP and get himself a barely legal fan that can't wait to massage his fat rolls.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:09 pm

Boogie will be the new ICP fat guy getting twerked on by skinny feeder chicks.