80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Boogie's Panniculus

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:04 pm
Thanks, googling that gave me few nice images...
Worse than the Lupa thread.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:34 pm
ClawMidnight wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:53 am

He's got a tumor now.
He first mentioned that at least a couple years ago.

He's was always just too big to fit in the machine.

418 now... His heaviest was around 590, but wasn't he 490ish before the surgery?

So, it's only 72lbs from the surgery?

I want to say he said it cost him $20-30k... So... between $416 and $277 a pound.
He said he was around 515ish before surgery. I think that was before dropping a few pounds via emergency methods so his doc would approve his surgery.

I want to say 72 pounds is a bit low. I could believe he's lost around 90 or so. Still not a very good value for money. If he just wanted to lose 100ish pounds, he could have easily done that at his weight by changing what he shovels into his gob. Replace chips with carrots and celery and you're done.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Hernias, tumors, just really fat and unwashed.

I don't even know if I want to know the truth of what's happening to him because any option offered so far is equally as gross as the rest of them.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:59 am

Tumors are nice and all but let's not forget physics. All that fat is unburned calories. It didn't just manifest itself onto him.
So who's fault is his obesity? Himself. Always. No matter what, he poured obscene amounts of calories down his throat for decades on a daily basis.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:59 am
Tumors are nice and all but let's not forget physics. All that fat is unburned calories. It didn't just manifest itself onto him.
So who's fault is his obesity? Himself. Always. No matter what, he poured obscene amounts of calories down his throat for decades on a daily basis.
But you don't understand...

The ghost of his dead mother made him eat more food than he needed and the pituitary tumor made his body SUPER efficient, so it could sustain itself on almost no calories. So whatever he ate, which you remember was more than he needed because of the ghost of his dead mom, was stored as fat, even though he didn't eat much.

yes?

Post by yes? » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:22 am

The fatberg clogging up youtube has done a miffed miguel, slurping up sympathy from another persons death.

He even forgot to turn off ads for the most profitable i mean first hour. But worry not he will totaly donate the money earned for extra sympathy.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:41 pm
Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:34 pm
ClawMidnight wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:53 am

He's got a tumor now.
He first mentioned that at least a couple years ago.

He's was always just too big to fit in the machine.

418 now... His heaviest was around 590, but wasn't he 490ish before the surgery?

So, it's only 72lbs from the surgery?

I want to say he said it cost him $20-30k... So... between $416 and $277 a pound.
He said he was around 515ish before surgery. I think that was before dropping a few pounds via emergency methods so his doc would approve his surgery.

I want to say 72 pounds is a bit low. I could believe he's lost around 90 or so. Still not a very good value for money. If he just wanted to lose 100ish pounds, he could have easily done that at his weight by changing what he shovels into his gob. Replace chips with carrots and celery and you're done.
Hell, there's no reason why he can't weigh 200 lbs while still over eating, all he'd have to do is not over eat as much, and also do some regular walking. He didn't need gastric surgery ever, he's just too weak willed to control his food intake by even a little bit.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:18 am

yes? wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:22 am
The fatberg clogging up youtube has done a miffed miguel, slurping up sympathy from another persons death.

He even forgot to turn off ads for the most profitable i mean first hour. But worry not he will totaly donate the money earned for extra sympathy.
I was going to say, Joe is a moron, this is how you properly respond to getting caught when profiting from someone's death - by lying.

Oh guys, it was honest mistake, I promise, I took it down after the video received majority of views! And by the way, I'll donate to charity, that will make it better, even though I won't show you any proof that I did so. Am I not wonderful guys?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:28 am

I swear to god this fat fuck gets away with something new every other day. He's like some demon prince of deceit, and our torment is having to watch his thousands of deluded followers swallow his bullshit like it's gospel time after time after time after time

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:28 am
I swear to god this fat fuck gets away with something new every other day. He's like some demon prince of deceit, and our torment is having to watch his thousands of deluded followers swallow his bullshit like it's gospel time after time after time after time

The thing that really boils my piss with his sycophantic, cretinous followers is when they call him a role model. After all the shit he pulls, after all the nonsense he spews and especially after he lets his Mr nice guy persona slip they still stick to him like retarded glue. He deserves his moronic fans and they deserve their phoney idol.
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"