80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Stranger

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:16 am
tbh how could there not be marital problems with boogie? His wife has been his in-home, 24/7 caregiver for years. That's not a real relationship. That's a nurse and a patient.
I can't see there being much romance between the two of them. I completely doubt that there's any sex going on. I'm sure everything is about Boogie and his needs, both physically and mentally, and she's left to fend for herself, hence why she's thinking of leaving him.

That's if you don't even consider any form of emotional abuse that could possibly be going on based on how Boogie goes about his youtube career and passively mentioning his marital issues for no good reason in a bid to get people on his side.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:28 am

Sex is almost certainly an impossibility. I think Boogie has said as much in the past. I don't think someone can really have true romantic/sexual feelings towards an individual who is 500 pounds, unless it takes the form of a sick fetish. And those chubby chaser type men in shows like 600 pound life are often revealed as abusive. Part of why they want a super morbidly obese partner is they get off on the other party being powerless and totally dependent.

So basically, being 500 pounds will chase away normal people, and only sickos will come calling. Supposing Boogie's wife is a normal women, there's no way she wouldn't rather Boogie weigh 200 pounds rather than 450 or whatever he's at now.

I'm pretty certain Boogie is an emotional manipulator and abuser. I suspect he throws a fit and becomes very nasty if he doesn't get his way. We've seen signs of this with how he runs to the public. Abusers often go to the public first so they can establish their narrative in advance of the abuse victim coming forwards. For example, a man who beats his wife might decide to go tell a bunch of his relatives that his wife has hysterical fits, throws things at him and screams in his face completely unprovoked, and that she's abusing him.

The unfunny latest season of south park had some of this shit in one of their recent episodes. A normal person will generally try to solve things with their relationship privately before discreetly bringing in maybe a marriage counselor or some trusted third party to arbitrate. Or will end the relationship cleanly and attempt to move on. The people who go public about private relationship shit (like DSP with the leanna anxiety attack) do so to establish their fucking narrative.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:09 am

His pube beard is the least of all worries. The cunt is so fat that he's as actively dying as a cancer patient. He looks disgusting regardless.
Dude learned well from his mother about being an emotional abuser. That only makes me hate him more. Not that I didn't know that about him already but I've always got space in my heart to hate him more, like he's always got space in his stomach for more shit food.
And don't kid yourselves, he's eating as much as he can and is already looking forward to being able to eat more. It's a life or death situation but that hasn't ever stopped him so why would it now? What, he could die from the carbonation of cola? He'll eventually take his chances.

I hope his wife leaves him. That will accelerate his downfall. I only really hope for one Internet Nobody to disappear from the internet and go get an actual job. That would be Spoony. For others, I'd usually just like them to not be shit. But for Boogie I wish nothing but death. It can't come soon enough. He's disgusting in all ways I can think of.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:31 am
Still not dead? I'll check back in a month. That's really the only thing I want to hear about the cunt ever again.
This

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:29 am

He's apparently going to livestream shaving the beard.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:55 am

I can't wait for the gifs of him unfolding his chin layers.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:48 am

False alarm, he just shortened it. Fucking clickbait
Kugelfisch wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:44 am

Larry is going to flip his shit lel.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:40 am

Boogie shows Lordkat how to properly network with other nobodies and do teh biznys like a spineless worm! He would network with Hitler if he thought it's going to make him money.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:20 pm

Nobody even remembers Lordkat aside from DHI
Kugelfisch wrote: