9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Boogie's Panniculus

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:59 am

Here's what booger posted on his reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/boogie2988/com ... d_divorce/
Feels good to finally be able to be fully open and honest with you guys. In the past few months I had to do something I never wanted to do and that is hide information from you. I did this not for myself, but for my wife who I still love dearly.

First off: Wife never cheated. She wasn't just in it for 'the money'. no one was physically abused. This is a pretty boring, run of the mill divorce. I know so many people want so many other things from it but there's just not very much here to tell.

Wife and I got together when I was flat broke. Before I was anyone or anything. Had maybe 500 bucks to my name when she moved in with me and I was on disability drawing 100 bucks a month from youtube.

She and I built a life together. We built a business together. We rebuilt my brain and my body together. It was pretty great.

But we always had our problems: biggest problem of all was my mental issues. The anxiety issues and the impact it had on me and consequently her as well. I've spent my entire life learning how to deal with my anxiety and the person it can make me and when we married, it became her problem too.

This lead to us fighting a lot about it. We never argued about much of anything else. Not money. Not kids. Not sex. Mostly just what my anxiety disorder did to us and the shitty things it could make me say or the shitty ways it could make me act.

Eventually that awful pattern took its toll and my wife eventually decided she couldn't do it any more and that's OK. Lord knows she did enough. She literally saved my life and helped me rebuild myself from the ground up. Her work is absolutely done here.

She took a short break a few months back and during that time really enjoyed being around her family and stuff. Said she wanted to do it for a longer period of time and see how it made her feel. After a few more weeks gone she asked if I was ok without her and when I told her yes she asked for more time. This lead to us agreeing on filing the paperwork. She drove in this week to do that and pick up some of her personal things.

She'll head back home soon and we'll remain friends and who knows, maybe one day find each other again. Neither of us have plans to date or do anything but work on ourselves and fix the damage we caused to ourselves and one another. We've spent every day talking since she left and I imagine we'll likely do the same after she goes back home. Time will tell, but we are still friends and will remain friendly.

Divorce went as expected. Arkansas is a 50/50 state so we're diving things accordingly. No lawyers, on court date, no bullshit. We just agreed on what she deserved to have and I actually had to encourage her to take more so I felt it was equal. Filed the papers with a mediator today and we'll appear in court in about 31 days and we'll be done with that part of it.

That's that. Time to focus on my health, focus on my business, and become the man I'll be in the next chapter of my life.

If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at me. I fucked this up pretty bad. I should have gotten more therapy. I should have looked further into medication. I should have gotten control of my weight issues much sooner. I should have done so many things differently not just for her, but also for me. I guess I should say, for us.

Life goes on. This is by far not the worst thing to ever happen to me or even close. I believe we'll both be just fine.
I skimmed it, but sounds like she wanted out because he's a dick because of "muh anxiety"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:03 am

Yeah, sure. It's >muh anxiety that made him behave like a fucker. When I think of manipulative and emotionally abusive shits, anxiety is the first thing that comes to mind. :roll:
BigBootyDaddy wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:13 am
It's official
the ride is starting.jpg
the ride is starting.jpg (168.46 KiB) Viewed 1591 times
Seele wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:51 am
Not the best of places to link an image from. Will refrain from doing that.
Yeah, because it'll be gone within a day on a fast forum.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:30 am

He is such a whore. The one thing he truly hates is when he can't tell his audience about the juicy stuff from his private life, because that's normal.
That's that. Time to focus on my health, focus on my business, and become the man I'll be in the next chapter of my life.
Which hopefully is a dead man. Fuck you Booger, it's the anxiety, not your shitty personality, of course. Hopefully without the wife to abuse, he'll get more toxic with his fan base - as far as I can tell, he still has that bitch ass friend that's freeloading in his house for some fucking reason, maybe he'll abuse that guy from now on. This is the right time for him to become a trainwreck, but then again, he can be like Spoony, never dissapoints to dissapoint.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:10 am

Eventually, everyone becomes Spoony.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:20 am

I can't wait for him to talk shit again on stream.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:20 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:59 am
Here's what booger posted on his reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/boogie2988/com ... d_divorce/
Feels good to finally be able to be fully open and honest with you guys. In the past few months I had to do something I never wanted to do and that is hide information from you. I did this not for myself, but for my wife who I still love dearly.

First off: Wife never cheated. She wasn't just in it for 'the money'. no one was physically abused. This is a pretty boring, run of the mill divorce. I know so many people want so many other things from it but there's just not very much here to tell.

Wife and I got together when I was flat broke. Before I was anyone or anything. Had maybe 500 bucks to my name when she moved in with me and I was on disability drawing 100 bucks a month from youtube.

She and I built a life together. We built a business together. We rebuilt my brain and my body together. It was pretty great.

But we always had our problems: biggest problem of all was my mental issues. The anxiety issues and the impact it had on me and consequently her as well. I've spent my entire life learning how to deal with my anxiety and the person it can make me and when we married, it became her problem too.

This lead to us fighting a lot about it. We never argued about much of anything else. Not money. Not kids. Not sex. Mostly just what my anxiety disorder did to us and the shitty things it could make me say or the shitty ways it could make me act.

Eventually that awful pattern took its toll and my wife eventually decided she couldn't do it any more and that's OK. Lord knows she did enough. She literally saved my life and helped me rebuild myself from the ground up. Her work is absolutely done here.

She took a short break a few months back and during that time really enjoyed being around her family and stuff. Said she wanted to do it for a longer period of time and see how it made her feel. After a few more weeks gone she asked if I was ok without her and when I told her yes she asked for more time. This lead to us agreeing on filing the paperwork. She drove in this week to do that and pick up some of her personal things.

She'll head back home soon and we'll remain friends and who knows, maybe one day find each other again. Neither of us have plans to date or do anything but work on ourselves and fix the damage we caused to ourselves and one another. We've spent every day talking since she left and I imagine we'll likely do the same after she goes back home. Time will tell, but we are still friends and will remain friendly.

Divorce went as expected. Arkansas is a 50/50 state so we're diving things accordingly. No lawyers, on court date, no bullshit. We just agreed on what she deserved to have and I actually had to encourage her to take more so I felt it was equal. Filed the papers with a mediator today and we'll appear in court in about 31 days and we'll be done with that part of it.

If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at me. I fucked this up pretty bad. I should have gotten more therapy. I should have looked further into medication. I should have gotten control of my weight issues much sooner. I should have done so many things differently not just for her, but also for me. I guess I should say, for us.

Life goes on. This is by far not the worst thing to ever happen to me or even close. I believe we'll both be just fine.
I skimmed it, but sounds like she wanted out because he's a dick because of "muh anxiety"
https://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Wehr ... 907537.jpg

I'll read this shit later. But HOLY HELL, this guy! :lol: He gets divorced, so he copypastas a massive pile of bullshit to tell his audience about. What a fucking attention whore.

And he will definitely flip-flop to start shitting on her on-stream eventually.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:21 am

"Neither of us have any plans to date" Boogie, you are an amazingly cucked individual. When I last broke up with someone, I expected they already had someone lined up and I wasn't surprised when it happened. Don't be an idiot, Boogie.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:57 am

So here's what he said on twitter unless I'm late on this

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:11 am

Neither of us have plans to date or do anything but work on ourselves
HAHA.

She is probably on top of a dick right now. Boogie will never be touched by anyone again until he meets the mortician.

clickKunst

Post by clickKunst » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:32 am

Sorry to spam YouTube, but I was able to grab this footage of Boogie's wife after the public announcement of their split.