17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:04 pm

When even someone like fucking Spoony can still be seen as an inspiration and perhaps also a role model despite not even pretending to be a nice person, (almost) nothing surprises me anymore.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:41 pm
I want to say 72 pounds is a bit low. I could believe he's lost around 90 or so. Still not a very good value for money. If he just wanted to lose 100ish pounds, he could have easily done that at his weight by changing what he shovels into his gob. Replace chips with carrots and celery and you're done.
Don't. Tell him. What to. EAT.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:04 pm
When even someone like fucking Spoony can still be seen as an inspiration and perhaps also a role model despite not even pretending to be a nice person, (almost) nothing surprises me anymore.
Good call, if anyone is more of a degenerate fuck than booger it is Spoony.
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Boogie is a shining example that perception is everything. Trump is an example of the exact opposite spectrum of perception.

No matter what either of them do, and for what reason, they will be perceived as the paragon of good and the paragon of evil, respectively.

Personally, I'm just waiting for the sexual misconduct allegations against Boogie to come out.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Stranger wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Personally, I'm just waiting for the sexual misconduct allegations against Boogie to come out.
Any potential accuser would never be taken seriously due to the fact that no one could believe Booger would ever be able to do anything sexual and that he would never put his hands on anything he couldn't devour like the whale that he is.
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:01 pm

RedundantSquash wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:38 pm
Stranger wrote:

Any potential accuser would never be taken seriously due to the fact that no one could believe Booger would ever be able to do anything sexual and that he would never put his hands on anything he couldn't devour like the whale that he is.
"Boogie tried to eat my pussy."
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:02 pm

RedundantSquash wrote:
Stranger wrote:

Nah, in this day and age a woman could accuse a quadriplegic man in a coma of ass rape and anyone who questions her story would be labeled a misogynist.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:24 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:02 pm
RedundantSquash wrote:
Stranger wrote:

Nah, in this day and age a woman could accuse a quadriplegic man in a coma of ass rape and anyone who questions her story would be labeled a misogynist.
didn't that happen to Bush Sr.?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:53 pm

You wouldn't believe the kind of shit Stephen Hawking has done to the ladies...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:58 am

Stranger wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:01 pm
RedundantSquash wrote:
Stranger wrote:

Obviously false unless the woman has a huge, bloody bite taken out of her crotch region.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:10 am

Stranger wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:01 pm
RedundantSquash wrote:
Stranger wrote:

Would never happen unless her vagina somehow looked exactly like a bacon Whopper.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.