17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:19 am

Allright, moderators, get that ass banned! Anyone who agrees with him is also banned. Bitchass motherfucker doesn't even know how to post. I still have the taste of Viscant's dick in my mouth so I'm not joking!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:23 am

?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:19 am
I still have the taste of Viscant's dick in my mouth so I'm not joking!
I get it now. It's a DSP* reference.

*DarkerSidePhil
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 am

Well, this is bittersweet. Booger got to sweat slightly more than he already does, but all it took was one more video to appease most of these clueless morons and put them back to their place. All that happened was his retarded fans being far more concerned about him than they should, as always.

He doesn't give a shit about Anita really, and his excuse for anything now seems to be the anxiety. All he cares about is if he can piggyback more popularity and shekels from it. It doesn't matter what he did or said guys, he has diagnosed anxiety! Let's just continue with him being the center of the universe, but don't criticize anything he says or does, PTSD anxiety makes him flawed (and humble) human being...

So back to waiting if he dies on the table or not...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:58 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 am
Well, this is bittersweet. Booger got to sweat slightly more than he already does, but all it took was one more video to appease most of these clueless morons and put them back to their place. All that happened was his retarded fans being far more concerned about him than they should, as always.

He doesn't give a shit about Anita really, and his excuse for anything now seems to be the anxiety. All he cares about is if he can piggyback more popularity and shekels from it. It doesn't matter what he did or said guys, he has diagnosed anxiety! Let's just continue with him being the center of the universe, but don't criticize anything he says or does, PTSD anxiety makes him flawed (and humble) human being...

So back to waiting if he dies on the table or not...
This just got me thinking, did he just pull a Spoony? His fans gave him shit, and he says "I have anxiety guys, please no bully" to deflect. Except it actually worked.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:37 pm

It worked because he built his entire fanbase around their pity for him. Spoopers built it around nerd shit and then stopped delivering. Boogers always delivers the self-pity.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:58 am
This just got me thinking, did he just pull a Spoony? His fans gave him shit, and he says "I have anxiety guys, please no bully" to deflect. Except it actually worked.
He's got lazier in terms of defending his bullshit. Before, he would make a passive agressive "pity me" video, now all he does is barf out few labels like anxiety, PTSD, addiction etc. and it works just as well, because is audience are people that should be erased from Earth. Anxiety is the new ultimate defence against criticism, you no longer have to pretend to be a tranny to be untouchable.

@Kugelfisch It always works. He just got lazier with the excuses.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 pm
Anxiety is the new ultimate defence against criticism, you no longer have to pretend to be a tranny to be untouchable.
Which I find odd because it's such a weak-ass excuse. If you suffer from anxiety, which conveniently can just be claimed without hard evidence, you shouldn't put yourself out on the internet in the first place. Getting hugboxed doesn't help. One could just as well get anxiety from exactly that, as one can see I Hate Everything has claimed the fame to have caused it.

It also doesn't make anything he said any less pathetic or stupid. The point remains that he's an insufferable buttkisser when it suits his agenda.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:10 pm

Anxiety also isn't a be-all, end-all excuse, especially if you're not doing anything to treat it. Boogie's still fucking fat as shit, so he's still obviously eating too much and not managing his anxiety. Surgery won't do shit for him and I'm amazed he found a doctor willing to waste their time performing it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:50 pm

So.

Booger now has an excuse for not loosing weight. Anitas vicious attack has caused him to slip back into a deep depression?