rabidtictac

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:09 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 pm
Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:46 pm
I can't be bothered to watch a video.

Does he specifically state the 93 pounds is from a specific weight?
Because he has always stated his weight loss as "I'm down 55 lbs from my heaviest" to make it seem like he is actually losing when 50 less than his heaviest was his standard weight for years.

It's hard to believe he stopped doing the "from my heaviest" shit now.
He's doing the, "from my heaviest," thing. He's not lost 93 pounds since the surgery. He's lost something like 40.
What a fucking cunt he is. So he's lost 50 pounds since the surgery. Woah, color me super impressed. He's only 450 fucking pounds now.

Like I said, he should go radio silent on this dumb shit for a year or two, then come back and say "I lost 300 pounds!" or something actually impressive. Don't put the cart before the horse. When you brag about something, in your brain it rewards you as if you've already done it. But he hasn't done shit yet.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:11 am

oldbones wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Boogie would have lost more weight by now if he just went on a basic diet and minimal exercise routine.
Without doubt. If he cut out carbs, for example, or greatly reduced them. The amount you have to eat to maintain a 500 pounds weight is insane. It's not like he's 250 pounds and the reason he's fat is he eats a bit more than he should and doesn't exercise. Nah, he's eating enough for 2-3 people at least.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:03 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:09 am
Like I said, he should go radio silent on this dumb shit for a year or two, then come back and say "I lost 300 pounds!" or something actually impressive. Don't put the cart before the horse. When you brag about something, in your brain it rewards you as if you've already done it. But he hasn't done shit yet.
But then he wouldn't whore himself out for ad money. Those buckets full of mayonaise don't pay themselves you know.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:15 pm

I still hope that Boogie gets so mammoth that when he dies from the inevitable massive heart attack, the fire department will have to cut a hole through the side of his house and forklift him out.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Boogie made a video talking about whether or not the surgery was a mistake in an attempt to answer his critics.

I clicked on it a week too late because all of the negative comments have either been removed or replaced with, "but why does Boogie have haters, tho," types of comments.

"I don't understand why people dislike this guy but instead of trying to understand I'll just morally grand stand about how you should find a new hobby because my shallow view of this gigantic man says that he's perfectly fine and I can't be wrong or be being manipulated, that's just silly."

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:30 pm

The fat fuck has implied in the past that he would resort to removing anything that's not a positive endorsement - he didn't say it that way, obviously in his wormy way worthy of a corporate PR person, but it couldn't be clearer. However, I've seen this before, only positive comments asking how people can be so negative, which implies either one of things:

1) Fat asshole deletes comments and his hugbox then looks even more bizzare, like an echo chamber of lunatics that are fighting against something that's not there.
2) There were few people that dared to criticize him and their comments were downvoted to hell and can't be really found anymore.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:09 pm

You only need to go out and find a video that shits on Boogie to discover where all those negative comments went.

Boogie is memory holing the negative comments. I'm sure he watches his comment section like a hawk and disappears anything that is critical of the lardbeast emperor.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:38 pm

That's exactly what he does. You go to a video of his, see all the top comments complain about "haters" but try as you might, you won't find those haters.
On a fresh video? You will see plenty of negative comments. Mostly even top comments.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:08 pm

So has he lost any weight?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:18 pm

If a fat guy announces that he is going to lose weight there is a red flag already. People don't say that they just do it.