RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BigBootyDaddy

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by BigBootyDaddy » Tue May 23, 2017 6:30 pm

And i thought this procedure was just a joke from Drawn Together, but now it's a sad reality
This reminds me of my father's last words: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 23, 2017 6:33 pm

This is like giving an alcoholic an implant that filters out 1/3 of the alcohol or something. Disgusting.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Tue May 23, 2017 9:49 pm

But what about waifu? I know she's already banging chads on the side with the consent of Boogers but stallion cock will only fill you so much.
At some point she'll pretty much go "fuck it!" and just switch the medicine cabinet with tic tacs.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 24, 2017 2:34 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 6:33 pm
This is like giving an alcoholic an implant that filters out 1/3 of the alcohol or something. Disgusting.
But how will they get over their addiction to booze without it? "Since I've been using this implant, my liver has been better than ever!" :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 24, 2017 12:43 pm

wildmage wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:49 pm
But what about waifu? I know she's already banging chads on the side with the consent of Boogers but stallion cock will only fill you so much.
At some point she'll pretty much go "fuck it!" and just switch the medicine cabinet with tic tacs.
Some of you don't seem to realize that she's not in for it just for the money or shelter, like Orcil. What she has to do is hard work, she's basically full time nurse for Jabba the Saint, and has been for many years at this point - Booger has mentioned plenty of times that his "maintenance" takes several hours every day. Also, he can't do any house chores and besides lying down and eating, all he does is film short videos and play video games.

She's enabler and is likely pretty fucked up in head, because her husband is substituing a baby to her - she wants to take care of him, and unlike a real baby which eventually grows up, there is no fear of him even being able to take care of himself on his own. He is just a big baby to her. Big, greedy, addicted and exceptionaly evil baby that only an equally broken person could ever love.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 24, 2017 4:08 pm

This gives me an interesting idea for a Misery remake...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 24, 2017 6:40 pm

I doubt she's calling the shots. He's likely in charge and bullies her emotinally every time she's not fulfilling his wishes instantly. From what I've seen in few documentaries about morbidly obese people, these fuckers are the most manipulative cunts ever (and we know that about Booger, we just don't see what he does to his slave, I mean wife), so despite being completely powerless if those enablers just refused to serve them food for a big family for their snack, they force them to do it anyways, also because these enablers are weak-willed morons.

But she chose him, it's not like taking care of a family member, so she also needs this, because she would likely be unable to have a normal family anyways. Playing armchair psychiatrist is fun. I still think Booger would say "close, but not 100% right" to this - well, he says that about anything people say about him or his waifu.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 24, 2017 7:17 pm

I definitely get the impression that Boogie emotionally manipulates people and possibly verbally abuses them if/when they don't give him the food items he craves. Remember, he's not the one going to the store, picking out the food, carrying it inside, unpacking it, putting it away etc. Someone else does all that shit for him. Someone else who COULD just not buy him unhealthy food. But they don't. Why don't they buy him healthy food instead of junk? Probably because he becomes abusive if he doesn't get what he demands.

That said, I am not sure his wife is an entire victim in this. Sometimes the thin partner is the more abusive one and they deliberately sabotage the fat partner so as to keep them hopelessly reliant forever. But I don't get that vibe from Boogie's wife, whereas I do see huge danger signs of the unstable, emotionally-abusive cunt radiating from Boogie.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed May 24, 2017 7:52 pm

He could just order the food from the store, couldn't he?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.