Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by Pumpkin Man » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:38 pm

you fucking people wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:07 pm
CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:48 am
There is no etiquette, or moral vodes, or stances or anything. Cuckson is a fucking moron.

I laughed so hard at his vigilante story.
That's not Cuckson you fucking idiot, just some random autistic on internet.

God, you sure have some really shit reading comprehension for someone who is always so ready to call others retards.
Are you a master of Kumo No Kata?
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:11 pm

I'm imagining the spider style to go like this...

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RzYApYGJDIE/ ... _71392.png

The name alone is so stupid that I'm dissapointed I've never seen it used in any of Jackie Chan's kung-fu comedies :lol: They had Hawk style, Monkey style (that's a must), Snake style, but never Art of Spider!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Drunken master is good shit...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:06 pm

You know you're fucked up when even the Chinese aren't doing all that kicking shit.

DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:23 pm

Second video was good shit. Lol

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Anyone know what jackson was saying in spoony's interstate stream?

Someone asked him about the xcom vid then the chat was blocked by the game's background. By the time the background changed, all i saw was that he was laying low and someone else said internet stalkers suck.

I can only assume he said some wimps were starting shit with him online and he was developing a new form of karate that would allow him to break their arms through the internet.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:56 pm
Anyone know what jackson was saying in spoony's interstate stream?

Someone asked him about the xcom vid then the chat was blocked by the game's background. By the time the background changed, all i saw was that he was laying low and someone else said internet stalkers suck.

I can only assume he said some wimps were starting shit with him online and he was developing a new form of karate that would allow him to break their arms through the internet.
Guys I didn't wanna say anything... but I woke up today with a shattered forearm after surfing the Web all night.... I.... I think he did it...

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:23 pm

That Taekwondo Spiderman is Aaron Gassor. He's a stunt man and a long time martial artist, a real deal, don't affiliate him with this "dude 5 moves, realll self defense, yo" crap.

But really, shouldn't this be about Cuckson? That BatoutofHell97 shit is obviously a joke post, and what fucking Batman forums FTW?
CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:48 am
Lol Taekwondo.

I actually made it about to blue belt myself in that one.

It's shit. It's fitness shit.
How many minutes you have to train to reach that blue in the States? 30? Or do you have to practice a full hour?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 pm

How many minutes you have to train to reach that blue in the States? 30? Or do you have to practice a full hour?

Lol. No.

Our instructor was an Olympic hopeful. He injured himself pretty bad and wanted to teach. Good guy.

He was always honest about the fact that his style was for competition, scoring points.

He DID teach self defense and ground work as part of his course, as well as stressing that it's always preferable to get away than fight.

As far as course work, he required at minimum 2 classes a week, I typically did 2-3 since I worked there briefly and wanted a life.

A single class was stretching, cardiovascular etc for about 20-30 minutes. Get your heart pumping.

Then it was form and stances for another 30.

Then sparring for 30 ish.

Then finally self defense/ground work.
Basically getting out of bad situations or learning to try and take control of one or at bare minimum, minimize damage to yourself while you look for an escape.

Then you warm down and stretch to finish.

All in all around 2-2 and a half hours.

And belt advancement tests were at the end of a cycle which were 3 months. Which there were failures and some people moved on.

As I stated, it was a work out. The self defense aspects were minimal, and or common sense anyone can learn if they lift some weights and get some confidence.

I've found most Taekwondo dojangs are like that. It's like karate man.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:54 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:23 pm
That Taekwondo Spiderman is Aaron Gassor. He's a stunt man and a long time martial artist, a real deal, don't affiliate him with this "dude 5 moves, realll self defense, yo" crap.

[/quote]

That's the point all that stuff is "Theatrics" that looks good on camera. That's what these Art of Fighting without Fighting black belts think they'll be doing in real fights. When mostly real fights end up like the one in the second video.