CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:07 pm

He'll take any little chance to be a cunt to his fans. Gift from his stream chat mod? Fucking decline that shit! Fuck the guy!
I bet it's the most fun he has these days.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2670
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:18 pm

I wonder how Cuckson's mind will spin this.

"M-maybe there w-was a... a glitch on Steam! The gift probably got lost in digital nirvana or something. That's it! I just have to buy the game again!"

User avatar
Osterzone
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by Osterzone » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:47 pm

I'm pretty sure April uses his steam account for Skyrim. Doubt it's Spoony playing that for over 800 hours.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2670
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:06 pm

If he did, he'd already made some arrow-to-the-knee or fus-whatever-ra shitposts way after people stopped giving a shit, as usual.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:26 pm

Don't worry, he'll discover the cake being a lie in a couple of years.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:18 pm
I wonder how Cuckson's mind will spin this.
There's no reason to go on anymore.

Image

User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:38 pm

He would be able to get his money back if he just put a refund request in since the gift is in limbo, but he would rather waste $60 instead of using that money for a mic, or a camera, or editing software, or anything else you need to make videos that don't look like they were from '06.
Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own.

Image

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:07 pm
He'll take any little chance to be a cunt to his fans. Gift from his stream chat mod? Fucking decline that shit! Fuck the guy!
I bet it's the most fun he has these days.
More proof that he actively hates his few loyal fans.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2670
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:00 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:46 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:18 pm
I wonder how Cuckson's mind will spin this.
There's no reason to go on anymore.

Image
Never underestimate the power of delusion. Maybe he'll try it with King of Fighters XIV next.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 741
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by CIANIgger » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:00 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:46 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:18 pm
I wonder how Cuckson's mind will spin this.
There's no reason to go on anymore.

Image
Never underestimate the power of delusion. Maybe he'll try it with King of Fighters XIV next.
Cuckson should send him Ultima 3 :3
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Just Some Random Guy and 9 guests