Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:09 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:58 am
CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:46 am
I could kick Cucksons fat white ass.

Right in his cooch
I swear there was a live stream where he showed his face but I can't find it, he wasn't as fat as it sounds like he is
Will pay top shekels for a screen shot! :P
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:45 pm

I do honestly have a yellow belt in karate from years ago and I can already tell that Jackson's is invalid.
You do NOT threaten with karate. Rule One. Karate is purely self-defence unless it's a pre-arranged tournament or sth.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:06 pm

And I know that's more a Chinese than Japanese thing, but still: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Never reveal your power level to other practicioners of the art most martial.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:16 pm

The idiot is talking about range advantage. Do we really have to guess if he's bullshitting or not?
The only legit "martial arts" are boxing and kickboxing. They are the only widely-practiced fighting styles where one trains to actually fight somebody that doesn't want you to hit them without too many dumb rules. In those, you don't go for point hits but for what effectively actually disables an opponent.
Fuck the whole MMA shit as well. While it's more legit than show fighting it's still plagued with dumb shit like ground fights. You're not going to want to be on the ground in a bar or street fight. You're not going for an arm bar. You're going to stand the fuck up and kick the cunt in the head as hard as you can.

The whole "I'll grab your arm!" shit only works when you're much stronger than the other person. You can do that shit when you're the police and arrest some dipshit because they know you or your buddy are going to shoot them if they struggle too much. Try that with some angry dude when you have zero authority. Not happening.

Edit: Judo is legit as well. Getting somebody off you or them to the ground is good stuff to know.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:16 pm
The idiot is talking about range advantage. Do we really have to guess if he's bullshitting or not?
The only legit "martial arts" are boxing and kickboxing. They are the only widely-practiced fighting styles where one trains to actually fight somebody that doesn't want you to hit them without too many dumb rules. In those, you don't go for point hits but for what effectively actually disables an opponent.
Fuck the whole MMA shit as well. While it's more legit than show fighting it's still plagued with dumb shit like ground fights. You're not going to want to be on the ground in a bar or street fight. You're not going for an arm bar. You're going to stand the fuck up and kick the cunt in the head as hard as you can.

The whole "I'll grab your arm!" shit only works when you're much stronger than the other person. You can do that shit when you're the police and arrest some dipshit because they know you or your buddy are going to shoot them if they struggle too much. Try that with some angry dude when you have zero authority. Not happening.

Edit: Judo is legit as well. Getting somebody off you or them to the ground is good stuff to know.
I was looking at Judo. Seems good for getting away. Which I'm completely fine with in a life or death situation.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm

It's basically "what do you do when somebody grabs you". It's reasonable to happen IRL and basically nobody expects to get thrown. It mostly leaves the dude on the ground and you standing. Good for fucking off or kicking in the face and then fucking off.
It's basically wrestling standing up and even in the sport it's an actual struggle and not some "love taps for points" shit like Taekwondo.

There's one exception:
https://youtu.be/i77WINrLeTo?t=46
"Wenn du richtig mit 'nem Nunchaku kämpfen willst, dann musst du Tekwando machen." :lol: :lol: :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Officially, James Bond trains boxing and Judo (also knife throwing, but wtf?!), so if it's good for him....

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has always struck me as the ground equivalent of Kempo, just overly complicated as shit and pretty much useless. You literally get no stand-up knowledge, and the UFC had to make up rules like no holding the fence because holding on to something negates the entire art. It also took masters years to learn how to use it without wearing a gi, and they regularly get smashed by shitty wrestlers.

tl;dr - Bruce Lee is overrated and Jeet Kun Do is gay as fuck.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm
It's basically "what do you do when somebody grabs you". It's reasonable to happen IRL and basically nobody expects to get thrown. It mostly leaves the dude on the ground and you standing. Good for fucking off or kicking in the face and then fucking off.
It's basically wrestling standing up and even in the sport it's an actual struggle and not some "love taps for points" shit like Taekwondo.

There's one exception:
https://youtu.be/i77WINrLeTo?t=46
"Wenn du richtig mit 'nem Nunchaku kämpfen willst, dann musst du Tekwando machen." :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd rather have a tonfa than chucks.

And having done a bit of Judo in my youth, I can attest there's no love tapping. A proper throw is something you'll feel for the whole tournament.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:34 pm

I won't lie. The best move I've ever seen in the UFC was a Judo throw. The guy was some swollen Brazilian or something, and he grabbed this guy's wrist and did a simple move and straight up cartwheeled his ass to the side. Just lifted him up like he weighed nothing and tossed him away.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:34 pm
I won't lie. The best move I've ever seen in the UFC was a Judo throw. The guy was some swollen Brazilian or something, and he grabbed this guy's wrist and did a simple move and straight up cartwheeled his ass to the side. Just lifted him up like he weighed nothing and tossed him away.
Yeah Judo uses your own weight against you. It's actually quite useful... just ask Brad Jones :D

FLAWLESS VICTORY JAKE WINS!!!

DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.