CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:51 am

He's becoming Spoony, right down to the procrastination.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2567
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:17 am

One has to wonder how creasy his hair has become to get into his new role. I bet you can see teh grease dripping down.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:23 am
It's nothing new but Sensei Cuckson is also good at sword fighting. (I forgot to mention it when I revealed his karate mastery) He's obviously mixing up Kenjutsu (traditional sword art) and Ken-do (basically sports fencing with shinai). Shinai (light banboo stick) is rarely used in Kenjutsu because its weight/balance is completely different from actual Katana, they usually use wooden sword and they don't spar like Ken-do.
Also, it's quite dangerous to stab someone with shinai even though its light weight. That's why you have to wear a serious armor set in Ken-do.
Image
Cuckson shares at least one trait with his BOSS, he's such a pathetic bullshitter.
Not only does the shinai require heavy protection, but the main reason it was invented was because the bokken was even more dangerous. Stabbing people in the neck with a solid piece of wood sounds like either a lot of bullshit, or the people at his dojo really hated him.

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:58 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:51 am
Insert complete silence.
"Hey Spoony, I have Sleep Apnea like you and I'm too tired to make videos on time. Are we kindred spirits yet? I don't have to remove your skin to become you do I?"

Charlar
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by Charlar » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:14 am

Bets on how long until he does realize he wants to be Spoony but for that he needs to kills spoony because "there should be only one!"?
On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony and Tim Buckley

Guest

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:15 am

Cuckson cutting off Spoonys head to absorb his power would be quite fitting actually.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2567
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:14 am
Bets on how long until he does realize he wants to be Spoony but for that he needs to kills spoony because "there should be only one!"?
Or he does it like in some horror manga story I've read where a weird nerd made some muffins or something with himself as the main ingredient for his one-sided crush to eat, so they could always be together.

wildmage
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:22 am

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by wildmage » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:12 pm
Charlar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:14 am
Bets on how long until he does realize he wants to be Spoony but for that he needs to kills spoony because "there should be only one!"?
Or he does it like in some horror manga story I've read where a weird nerd made some muffins or something with himself as the main ingredient for his one-sided crush to eat, so they could always be together.
For the last time, you can't make an omelette out of jizz.

Anyways, Cuckson-san is making X-com videos, my question, is he any good? I know jack about x-com so are his strategies viable and is he better than the guys from something awful that had even the fucking devs participate in their LP?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2567
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Isn't he just doing a review instead of a LP?

(But it is possible that his words of wisdom will come from gamefaqs.)

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:10 pm

Spoony's Steam account doesn't show him as owning Tekken 7, meaning not only did he obviously not install it or play it, but he never even bothered to claim the gift.

Congratulations Jinson, money well spent wasn't it? I'm sure Noah is so pumped for working now.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by CIANIgger » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:16 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:10 pm
Spoony's Steam account doesn't show him as owning Tekken 7, meaning not only did he obviously not install it or play it, but he never even bothered to claim the gift.

Congratulations Jinson, money well spent wasn't it? I'm sure Noah is so pumped for working now.
That's kinda fucking cold. Spoopy HAD to have seen it. And yet Cuckson is STILL all over him like he's the greatest?
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], WhateverDaFuck and 6 guests