CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Cuckamir fascinates me a lot more TBH. Jinson was just a wanna be important guy with a big lisp, who would wither and give up when the going got too tough.

Sedge-dick, though, continues to rant and rave and post social justice and wish he were living in Canada. I like my headcases to be consistent and productively entertaining. There is no off position on the crazy switch--c'mon, now.
  • He's 33 years old, and yet somehow still in school.
  • His school was listed as 'Columbia,' which was presumably implied to be the University (Ivy League). Then he shared a tweet proudly supporting Columbia College (not Ivy League). Now he doesn't mention his school at all.
  • Like many others, he originally starting out declaring he was a GAME DESIGN! student. Now he's switched to ...
    Ecology.
    (hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
    [OK, don't mean to knock the nice ecologists out there. But it's an odd choice to me for a SJW political wannabe, to seek out a profession where he can go hide in the trees and be a zookeeper. Also career sites say it is practically useless without a masters.]
  • He had super double-secret depression, which Spoony came down from the clouds and saved him from, so now he's loyal to him forever.
  • His posts, are naturally, ironic and aren't self aware enough to show that all the anger and obsession on the right are all over him. Check that box.
  • Desperate for friends? Check. Most are re-posts and the rest are him begging to be at rallies to meet people.
  • Thirsty for control? Double check. Let us not forget that he decided to create his own Spoony fan subreddit to fight against the toxity and hate of the main one. [Which no one joined, of course.]
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Emir is still posting at the Spoony sub under the name Serui. Got to be him, he's long-winded as fuck and dismisses actual hard evidence of Spoony being a piece of dogshit when people bring it up to him. Classic Emir.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:19 pm

The Columbia College thing is funny. Emir specifically said he went to an Ivy League school in a Patreon post. Probably lying and didn't realize they were different schools.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:52 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:19 pm
The Columbia College thing is funny. Emir specifically said he went to an Ivy League school in a Patreon post. Probably lying and didn't realize they were different schools.
I think that he meant that there was a lot of poison ivy on the campus grounds.

*cue sad trombone
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:07 pm

CuckAroach- A cuck that won't fucking die.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:53 am

If you look at That Dickgirl With Glasses' friend list (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026673440) you'll notice Cuckson hasn't logged in to Steam for more than a week. This is highly unusual considering he was always spending 50hrs per week. Maybe he's literally dead and rotting in his NEET cave.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:51 pm
  • His school was listed as 'Columbia,' which was presumably implied to be the University (Ivy League). Then he shared a tweet proudly supporting Columbia College (not Ivy League). Now he doesn't mention his school at all.
I loved how he exposed his own sock account by accident on reddit while talking about how he was ivy league educated hyper intelligent super human. But now it's just "Columbia." Sad.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:21 am

A week with no Steam? I wonder if his parents cut off his internet or took away his gaming PC?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:28 am

That would be awesome...

He accidentally left some DeviantArt page up and his computer unlocked and his mommy saw his screen when she went in to pick up the dirty plates of tendies.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:27 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:21 am
A week with no Steam? I wonder if his parents cut off his internet or took away his gaming PC?
you can play games ofline so that doest say much, i saw him stalk a data youtuber just a couple of days ago checking his coment history

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:47 am

Cuckson dodging CIAnigger obviously
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]