CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:26 am

"Better take a break for a month or two. Your health goes first :3 !"
(I'll be the most supportive Cuckson fan you can think of.)
AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:56 am
SOTA is basically Griott's Sploony the Movie, it will never be completed. They are both once great now fallen untalented retarded SJW scammers, they can kiss Cuckson's ass and die from hentai AIDS.
I'm amazed this hasn't created more of a shitstorm. Or are people afraid to mention it because they know this is more or less how Star Citizen will go down?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:09 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:26 am
(I'll be the most supportive Cuckson fan you can think of.)
AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:56 am
SOTA is basically Griott's Sploony the Movie, it will never be completed. They are both once great now fallen untalented retarded SJW scammers, they can kiss Cuckson's ass and die from hentai AIDS.
I'm amazed this hasn't created more of a shitstorm. Or are people afraid to mention it because they know this is more or less how Star Citizen will go down?
How many people know or remember it exist?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:43 am

They refuse to remember because they can't handle the truth!

(Where's an investigative overweight British internet nobody when you need him?)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:40 am

There are multiple ones, which one? One is a shilling cunt, another one is cancerous apocalypse, and last one is a backstabber. At least the crazy fans talk about the first two as if they were investigative journalists, I talk about them as worthless gossipers and egomaniacs.

// It's funny that Larry, who is the least up his own ass puts most effort into his videos compared to the other two, yet it's Sterling and Bain who act like they're making content so good it's worth dying for. Just like in politics, people listen to the loudest voice.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:07 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
What does that :3 even mean? Kiss?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:24 pm

It's a kitty cat (^w^)

(Or Bane. Take your pick.)
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:32 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 pm
Why would anyone want to livestream that pile of shit game?
Did you know that you can buy assets for thousands of dollarinos in that game? Consider that the ridiculous cash grab was happening around the time Spoony made five grand on payacon and tell me his retarded fans wouldn't have bought him a mansion.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mutterficker, I almost spit dry cider over my Ducky Shine 6! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:32 pm
Mutterficker, I almost spit dry cider over my Ducky Shine 6! :lol:
Well, since you've mentioned it, RGB keyboards are cancer, and numpads are for accountants - but since you probably spend a lot of time working with spreadsheets at work, I guess that's fine. It looks ok, personally I would probably go for Das keyboard for that money, or might as well pay a bit extra for a Topre keyboard. If I'm paying a lot of money for accessory, I want minimum bullshit and maximum performance.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:33 am

I've used an IBM Model M for many, many years. Basically as little bullshit as you can get. I wanted to try something new.
I do not like Topre switches at all, less than fullsize keyboards are for hipsters, I wanted Cherry MX blues as I've never had them before and I wanted RGB exactly because it's what I'd usually not go for. I actually really like the lights. One does not have to go for the super offensive rainbow shit.
But seriously, I really need a numpad. Doing numbers for a while without one is a massive pain in the ass and I don't really see what I'd gain from a smaller keyboard. My small replacement keyboard is tenkeyless and it pissed me off to no end. Closest I've ever been to breaking a keyboard over my knee.
Plus, I play roguelikes and it's really handy for those as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:23 pm

If you need it, that's fine. I've had fullsize keyboard for a long time, but then I've realized I'm really not using the numpad, so I went for tenkeyless, I couldn't do less, I know there are those super specialized ones, but that seems to me like trying to remove too much, when you're expected to use one button for 4 different functions, that doesn't seem like a time saver for me - tenkeyless keyboard works well for me, because I can have hands closer (that really depends on your habits, I am used to my hands laying on my table, because of that, I rarely feel pain in my wrists) to each other and I mainly play FPS, so more space for mouse is a plus as well.

I haven't had a chance to try Topre, but I like the premise. Right now, I have cherry brown.

As for RGB, I don't like lights in general - all I can stand on my rgb (because I'm dumb) are white lights after I press a button. I never got used to playing in dark room, I find it extremely uncomfortable, nice, brightly lit room is what I want when I'm playing or working at night.