Anita calls out Miscarriage of Acchild at Vidcon OH ITS ON NOW BIATCH!

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Anita calls out Spergcuck of Nigog at Vidcon OH ITS ON NOW BIATCH!

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:03 am

Miscarriage of Acchild is playing the victim here and milking it for all it is worth. Look at some of the tweets he made that he shows in his video, he is whining that Anita "bullied" him and that he will be called a garbage human for years, and that it is different because she was on a stage when she did it? This is the same guy who mocked some pink haired chick bitching about "There is no such thing as a fake geek girl" by calling her piglet repeatedly. I have nothing against him doing that, but you don;t then get to bitch about harassment like an SJW when it happens to you, you fucking hypocrite.

Yet again we already knew he was a salty cunt when it came to criticism. The fucker gets on livestreams with nobodies with under 1K subs to debate them because he is so salty. And now he is trying to get Anita removed from her Cyberbullying panel over this, something SJWs have done to others at conventions.

Oh and at 3:02 he says his favourite interior crocodile-alligator is Boogie. He is acting like a manipulative asshole in his video by asking for pity and it's oh so fitting he says he likes Boogie while doing it.

And at 3:17 SickFuck has a new picture for his signature. :D

Still though, it was great to finally see Anita snap and lash out like an idiot. She is usually professional and formal, but watching her lose her cool just at the mere site of Miscarriage of Acchild is fucking hilarious. If Miscarriage of Acchild wasn't being a whiny hypocrite he could have milked that and called himself "Anita's worst nightmare" or something that sounds better than that for lulz, but he is too much of a reddit-tier cunt to recognise meme potential when he sees it. Instead he pushes the "Le Kekistani people" MayMay from Le Reddit.

EDIT: Someone hacked his twitter account, probably some 12 year old since the tweets on it are lame as fuck:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:13 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:03 am
Oh and at 3:02 he says his favourite kahntent creator is Boogie. He is acting like a manipulative asshole in his video by asking for pity and it's oh so fitting he says he likes Boogie while doing it.

And at 3:17 SickFuck has a new picture for his signature. :D
Fuck the guy. Fuck him and his fucking mentor Booger to seven hells. When I've started reading the topic, I couldn't imagine what would make me wish Cuntnita Shillkeesian to tear him a new one, because as far as I'm concerned, she has never contributed to anything positive ever. Then again, the cunt had a panel with Booger, but at least she's not calling him her personal hero.

The only thing I wanna hear from now on is that one of these people kill the other one, of force them to become a hero. Anything else is just the lowest most putrid human waste you can imagine, it just makes me want to shut off the computer and never look at internet again, just become a normie again...

// The signature needs to be expanded indeed, I have plenty of material to add.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

sigh

Post by sigh » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Nope , Miscarriage of Acchild will not achieve nothing with this, most of the 'sceptic community' sees him as a pathetic exscuse for a human being without this already. It would be a better moment for the rest to break bred with Anita and likeminded part of that community, on the Laci Green bullshit wave actually.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Does she mention him by name? Not watching any of that stuff. I have to wonder why she would give him publicity? Could it be that she wanted to be relevant again herself so she stirred some drama?

Weak attempt by Miscarriage of Acchild to make "garbage human" stick when what he actually is known as forever is being an actual cuck.

Edit: The autocorrect has a spelling error. :cry:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:27 am
Comparing Anita and Spergcuck of Nigog is like comparing Apples and Oranges. I don't particularly care about the guy but he's nowhere near as bad as Anita.
You are incorrect, sir. They're the same, but they operate on different sides of the aisle. Both do it for money and don't know shit about the subjects they speak on.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:07 pm

And both had kickstarter scams going on.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:09 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:18 pm
You are incorrect, sir. They're the same, but they operate on different sides of the aisle. Both do it for money and don't know shit about the subjects they speak on.
Don't agree. When Miscarriage of Acchild cons his way into the UN, the Trump White House (or even Parliament seeing as he's English), gets his ass on CNN, MSNBC, Colbert (or whatever the fuck talk show circlejerk it is that's popular now), has a niche media on a subject he doesn't even care about and even the mainstream media colluding with him to push a narrative based on harassment of him that either didn't happen or was greatly overblown and has semi-celebrities (by which I mean actual celebrities, not e-celebs) actually voice in his videos, then he will be the same as Anita. Until then, he's merely another e-celeb and not the A-class conman Anita and her cohorts are.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:57 pm

But he wishes he was.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:27 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:42 am

Unless those two kill each other, this is a waste of time.
Jay don't give a shit 'bout nuthin. Fuck dem Packers!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:57 pm
But he wishes he was.
He'd do all that shit in a minute if he could.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome