Anita calls out Miscarriage of Acchild at Vidcon OH ITS ON NOW BIATCH!

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
JL Unlimited

Re: Anita calls out Spergcuck of Nigog at Vidcon OH ITS ON NOW BIATCH!

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:55 pm

cuckson wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:28 am
>peter coffin
i havent hear of that dollfucker since my days in /cow/ now ill be cringing for hours
It gets worse.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:59 pm

JonTron.... that magnificent bastard.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:08 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:55 pm
It gets worse.
WebMs. Fucking WebMs
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:49 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:37 am

They probably knew she'd just twist the truth and say they were harassing her too or something to that degree. And she has a large enough audience that they'll drown out anything the Greens try to respond with.
I seriously doubt that. Maybe if it was two or three years ago, but now? Laci's star is on the rise and Anita's is falling hard. Hell she needed to do something like this to make herself relevant.

Not sure how much its gonna help though. It seems like Miscarriage of Acchild is benefitting way more from this. He was invited to Joe Rogan's podcast for fucks sake.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 pm

That's too bad. I actually like the Joe Rogan Experience because Joe seems like a fairly smart guy. But I don't watch it when the guest is somebody I really don't care for.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:11 pm

The Joe Rogan thing was already planned. Joe didn't even wanna talk that much about what happened.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 pm
That's too bad. I actually like the Joe Rogan Experience because Joe seems like a fairly smart guy. But I don't watch it when the guest is somebody I really don't care for.
I had about 50 minutes of it as background noise, and Miscarriage of Acchild comes off as more autistic than usual (it's like his livestreams, he argues like a retard) and I could tell Joe was getting annoyed at him for asserting shit without proof. It's like he always talks like he is amongst his youtube audience already who know what he's talking about (like bring up Twitter shadow banning people), and he wouldn't shut the fuck up about Anita and vidcon. Joe wasn't all that interested in talking about it, but Miscarriage of Acchild kept fucking bringing the incident up and wouldn't shut up about Anita in general like a sperg. He is legit butthurt about what happened.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:22 am

I don't even understand what there is to be butthurt about. 'Garbage human' is a pitifully weak insult. A sensible person would be laughing at her.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:57 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:22 am
I don't even understand what there is to be butthurt about. 'Garbage human' is a pitifully weak insult. A sensible person would be laughing at her.
Even MundaneMatt was proud when Anita showed a tweet of his during a presentation. Miscarriage of Acchild is whining like a bitch because she lashed out at him in public, MundaneMatt wishes Anita would do that to him.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:12 am

It's sad, but the power people like Anita wield over this group of cucks and snakes is also hillarious. People like Boogie are deathly afraid of her wrath and none of those losers from the "skeptic" community have any backbone to openly stand up, because once again, they don't want to fight off her crazy audience of feminazis for years to come.

@Keith Chegwin You're thinking about it like a normie. If anyone dared to laugh Anita in the face, they would be digging their own grave. Nobody laughs at the queen of feminism!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.