Anita calls out Miscarriage of Acchild at Vidcon OH ITS ON NOW BIATCH!

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Anita calls out Spergcuck of Nigog at Vidcon OH ITS ON NOW BIATCH!

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:42 pm

We always call him out on this shit. Miscarriage of Acchild loves to be a victim and mobilize his victim army. Way back when I made my first video shitting on him, he found the video almost immediately, tweeted to his followers to come mob the video and then never replied to me after his initial virtue signal on my video. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:02 pm

You can't be an internet nobody without a healthy dose of hypocrisy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Truther

Post by Truther » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:01 am

aw shit. Alex Jones is now going after Miscarriage of Acchild

[youtube]https://youtu.be/JqMV8hnmHzU[/youtube]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Playing the victim gets those patreon dollars ya know. Look at I hate everything as the best example.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Truther wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:01 am
aw shit. Alex Jones is now going after Spergcuck of Nigog

[youtube]https://youtu.be/JqMV8hnmHzU[/youtube]
And did he respond with a 7 hour video! Of course...if his cuckservative alpha males shit on him, he's taking it like a champ.

What a fucking piece of shit.

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:27 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:42 pm
We always call him out on this shit. Spergcuck of Nigog loves to be a victim and mobilize his victim army. Way back when I made my first video shitting on him, he found the video almost immediately, tweeted to his followers to come mob the video and then never replied to me after his initial virtue signal on my video. :D
What are you talking about? Miscarriage of Acchild's fanboys are completely rational and sane people

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:12 am

Joe Roscoe wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:27 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:42 pm
We always call him out on this shit. Spergcuck of Nigog loves to be a victim and mobilize his victim army. Way back when I made my first video shitting on him, he found the video almost immediately, tweeted to his followers to come mob the video and then never replied to me after his initial virtue signal on my video. :D
What are you talking about? Spergcuck of Nigog's fanboys are completely rational and sane people
I thought this must be an obvious troll. Checked the source and went down the twitter conversation. Apparently this shit really happened.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:57 am

I dug through that Twitter conversation to see if I could find any lol worthy replies to that and found this:
Say what you want about Miscarriage of Acchild but it's hilarious that people think that either side of the coin would be anything without youtube. Corporations didn't even start taking notice and appeasing SJW-types until sites like youtube and twitter spread their idiocy.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:27 pm

That's meme culture in a nutshell, autists who can't learn to socialize properly so they have to do it through meme's. Like 90% of the kids didn't even hear nor care at them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:12 pm

It's weird how autism is not caused by vaccinations but an overabundance of screens. Now your kid can be socially retarded AND have Polio!

Anyways, there was a story of an autistic girl, Jodi DiPIazza, that sang with katy perry on a benefic concert and a documentary about her life. What do you see? No fucking screens anywhere in their home. No tv, no vidya, nothing.

Their parents spent the better part of their lives making sure she focused on a hobby and made extra sure that she learned some behavior. Now? well, a girl with actual, medical, autism is more adjusted than 99% of all self-diagnosed fuck on the internet.

And now you have pictures of unshaven, unhinged, twats in their late teens posing with a nazi flag (I'm sorry, but your future employer won't have time to understand that it is an ironic kekistani flag) thinking this is fighting the system.