Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:01 am

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:42 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ao50im3M8

BOOM another Sploopy vid :lol:
He sees it on DHI, he shits out a video. You going to keep pretending you don't copy paste our shit you fuck?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:49 am

It's like every tweet we posted is on that video, there's no pretending. The big give away is the exact youtube comments we posted here, you can't pretend that it wasn't coincidence.

gonna start watermarking my posts with fedora's picture.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:37 am

I wonder if anything can be done? I'm not advocating for raid, doxing or shit like that but i'm really this fucker is getting away with what he does and doing nothing makes me mad
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:12 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:37 am
I wonder if anything can be done? I'm not advocating for raid, doxing or shit like that but i'm really this fucker is getting away with what he does and doing nothing makes me mad
Don't worry, he literally wants a career out of this and it will fail spectacularly. There is a limit to how popular you can get by shitting on Spoony, DSP is far more relevant and yet Sons of Kojima and Tevin's videos don't draw in enough views to form a career. And fucking Asalieri got "popular" shitting on many a reviewer, and yet he didn't get popular enough to make his videos a career despite having way more charisma and humour than ExtraMania could ever get in his lifetime. That isn't me saying Asalieri is brilliant, ExtraSmegma is just fucking shit.

Look at all the other channels I mentioned. Sons of Kojima has 13k sub, Asalieri never cracked 10k and neither has Tevin. Extramana is limited to the amount of fans Spoony has RIGHT NOW, which is sweet fuck all for a career. And even then, he has plenty who kiss his ass, and as proven by DHI, many people sperg about him here, get over it and stop posting here. His "fanbase" will do the same and his sub count is shit compared to his views because no one cares about HIM at all.

It's annoying at the moment, but he will not get what he wants. Plus, SanicBoom is going to expose him as a huge lolcow, he'll get what he deserves. Don't give into the sperg, it will drive you mad like it did to Templar Gamer and Chillock.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:34 am

Just chill guiz. Like Poonoo said, you can't build a legit "career" off this stuff. The closest anyone has come is Jim, but even he has to branch off into all this other stuff that's more mainstream. E-celeb shit is just one facet of what Jim posts, and it's far and away one of the smaller bits of his output, too. When Jim tells his audience about e-celebs, he's introducing a lot of his viewerbase to these people for the first time. I would say the majority don't care about Spoony or DSP. What they care about is Jim and how he makes entertaining videos.

We're at least five years too late for someone to make a career off shitting on the same tired e-celebs like Doge, Spoony, Joe etc. Busy Street came the closest, but like Poonoo said, you aren't going to get super fucking famous that way. If BS was still around today, it'd be doing the equivalent of maybe 40k subs on youtube. Maybe.

And as I've said before, if you want to get REALLY big off e-celebs now, you have to get more controversial. You have to go after the sacred cows and the people everyone loves. You have to be willing to piss people off and risk 100,000 angry fans swarming to your video to tell you to kill yourself. I don't think ExtraFedora is up for the challenge. And that's assuming he's even capable of identifying which people to go after without DHI telling him outright.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:34 am
Just chill guiz. Like Poonoo said, you can't build a legit "career" off this stuff. The closest anyone has come is Jim, but even he has to branch off into all this other stuff that's more mainstream. E-celeb shit is just one facet of what Jim posts, and it's far and away one of the smaller bits of his output, too. When Jim tells his audience about e-celebs, he's introducing a lot of his viewerbase to these people for the first time. I would say the majority don't care about Spoony or DSP. What they care about is Jim and how he makes entertaining videos.
Keep in mind he got popular by making fun of SJWs, and lately politics as well. As you said, the TGWTG thing is just some random side videos he does, if he only did that his fans wouldn't care. That's something Extramana doesn't get, if you look at his channel he made that first Spoony video and then not much after that until around when Jim made his Doge video. I think he thought that it would create demand for more Spoony and TGWTG sperg for him to grow his channel and make money because he is retarded.
And as I've said before, if you want to get REALLY big off e-celebs now, you have to get more controversial. You have to go after the sacred cows and the people everyone loves. You have to be willing to piss people off and risk 100,000 angry fans swarming to your video to tell you to kill yourself. I don't think ExtraFedora is up for the challenge. And that's assuming he's even capable of identifying which people to go after without DHI telling him outright.
The people we talk about aren't big enough to get that type of attention to make it a career. Even fucking Archfeind, who intentionally went after the biggest youtubers (his video getting angry a Fred's channel page having randoms saying sub4sub proves that fucker stalked their pages for dirt like a sperg) didn't get big enough to make money off his channel. AND you have to take into account that now youtube is clearly cracking down on ad revenue payouts for "safe" content. That means drama channels are being told to eat a dick, even on that boat he has missed out.

Fucking hell SanicBoom, I want the damn dirt on him already.
Old Black Man wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:35 am

Jim is cool. I dread the day he becomes the things he spergs about.... if it comes, which I hope it never does. Ideally Jim has a good head on his shoulders that he will listen to before he turns into a true money grubbing nobody who hates the world for not falling down at his feet.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Jim kind of started to jump the shark during gamergate, but then he came to his senses and tapped out of that autistic circlejerk before he became the very thing he hated. Look at MundaneMatt now. MundaneMatt is no fucking different from DSP, Linkara, Spoony or Movieblob. MundaneMatt and Miscarriage of Acchild were in calls with Jim, doing hangout and shit with KingofPol and others.

Jim almost became an internet nobody himself. He was really close there for a little while. But he pulled away from the brink.

It's hard to recall now, but there was a time when MundaneMatt hung out with Jim. Jim was THAT close to becoming one of them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:13 pm

I dread the day we make the Jim Thread
-The user formerly known as CIANigger