Extramana, a lesson in irony

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:55 pm

I hate coming into a party late.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Is he making a career? No of course not. Is he making enough to pay his internet bill? Probably, and that still bugs me. Hell all he had to really do is credit DHI at the end like a legitimate person would and we wouldn't even be talking about it. Just say like "all images and posts credited from deadhorseinterchange.net" and no one here would give a shit less.

He would say "Well, thats public record so anyone can view and take it." but then why did you take DHI's EXACT posts then, it's like steal your own comments and shit, if you're so lazy you have to steal from a 50-some board then you don't deserve to be big.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:07 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:27 pm
Is he making a career? No of course not. Is he making enough to pay his internet bill? Probably, and that still bugs me. Hell all he had to really do is credit DHI at the end like a legitimate person would and we wouldn't even be talking about it. Just say like "all images and posts credited from deadhorseinterchange.net" and no one here would give a shit less.
It sounds like I want that but I don't need bullshit validation like that. What annoys me is when someone else acknowledges us he pretends that he doesn't come here and deletes comments mentioning DHI. I mean shit, Templar did similar shit by posting what would be a comment on here and making it a video but he didn't pretend we didn't exist and delete any comments mentioning DHI.

That and his view/money whoring, but we hate a lot of nobodies like that so that's a given.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Carn

Post by Carn » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:42 pm

At least it proves our shitposting smack talkin' game is on point if faggots want to steal it to entertain people.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Carn wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:42 pm
At least it proves our shitposting smack talkin' game is on point if faggots want to steal it to entertain people.
It proves also that the people that steal rather than contributing are devoid of all creative/original ability. Think about that statement.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:15 pm

If he happens to become huge with his stolen content, we could just blackmail him by threatening to never speak about Spoony ever again. Genius!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:15 pm
If he happens to become huge with his stolen kahntent, we could just blackmail him by threatening to never speak about Spoony ever again. Genius!
Wow that's a good idea! We can shift focus to truly awful shit he can't rip off.

We need to up the racism, etc. Really go the extra mile to make DHI as unshareable as possible :lol: :D

NIGGER NIGGER CUNT FEMINISM IS CANCER FOR SPICS AND LADYBOY DIKES!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Or how about we just shitpost bad Spoony jokes?

"How many Spoonies does it take to switch out a lightbulb?" - "Only one, but he'll never actually do it."

"A Spoony went outside. That's the joke."

"What is the worth of nothing?" - "Just take a look at Spoony's Patreon!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Carn

Post by Carn » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 pm

Lets just repost Spoony's tweets here and nothing else.

Guest <-fuckthis guy

Post by Guest <-fuckthis guy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:57 pm

That would be too much effort for Spoony. Yes, us placing it her is a lot hard work for him which he has not got any time for.