Extramana, a lesson in irony

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:06 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:06 pm
I can't think of anything less hype in current year +whatever than a fucking Day of Sex review/retrospective. I feel like blowing deus ex was old and played-out by 2014.
That may be. But did you know that Super Mario Bros. 2 is actually a Japanese game called "Doki Doki Panic"? I'll soon make a video about that. The revelation will blow people's minds! I just need to figure out how to travel back in time a decade.
This meme never stops being funny for me.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by CIANIgger » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:17 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:13 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:06 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:06 pm
I can't think of anything less hype in current year +whatever than a fucking Day of Sex review/retrospective. I feel like blowing deus ex was old and played-out by 2014.
That may be. But did you know that Super Mario Bros. 2 is actually a Japanese game called "Doki Doki Panic"? I'll soon make a video about that. The revelation will blow people's minds! I just need to figure out how to travel back in time a decade.
This meme never stops being funny for me.
Deep plots for that review video! Donate to my patreon!

Seriously, he's less than a nobody trying to become a Nobody. It's fucking weak.

What happened to all that good shit he was popping off about going places and growth?? :lol:
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:17 pm

And did you know that the first Metroid made a big secret out of you playing as a girl?!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:06 pm
But are traps gay? This is the real question I need him to answer for me.
Whenever Total Screechfit is at a con or whatever again, you can just ask him "Are traps straight?".

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3821
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:17 am
What happened to all that good shit he was popping off about going places and growth?? :lol:
He got kicked in his chest.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:42 am

Yo did you know Super Mario bros 3 is also a hidden gem? Be sure to like comment and subscribe.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

RIP shitposting sig, DHI caters to whiny furfags.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3821
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:26 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:42 am
Yo did you know Super Mario bros 3 is also a hidden gem? Be sure to like comment and subscribe.
MASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:26 pm

I wish I could ban any channel that ends their video with a demand/plea to like/comment/subscribe and paymetons.

Exasperated Gamer

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by Exasperated Gamer » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:26 pm
mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:42 am
Yo did you know Super Mario bros 3 is also a hidden gem? Be sure to like comment and subscribe.
MASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!
THIS HIDDEN GEM IS ASS


Not as good as Truxton!

User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:04 pm

Exasperated Gamer wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:35 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:26 pm
mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:42 am
Yo did you know Super Mario bros 3 is also a hidden gem? Be sure to like comment and subscribe.
MASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!
THIS HIDDEN GEM IS ASS


Not as good as Truxton!
Guest posting was a blessing.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

RIP shitposting sig, DHI caters to whiny furfags.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:26 pm
I wish I could ban any channel that ends their video with a demand/plea to like/comment/subscribe and paymetons.
Now that would be a welcome improvement to YT's little bots.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: da PAC Nigguh, Just Some Random Guy and 8 guests