Extramana, a lesson in irony

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by drisko » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:26 pm
I wish I could ban any channel that ends their video with a demand/plea to like/comment/subscribe and paymetons.
How many people does that actually work on though, I've been seeing that 'like and subscribe' shit for years and have never once unless it was a channel I actually wanted to see more of. And those are far and few between.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:23 pm

drisko wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:50 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:26 pm
I wish I could ban any channel that ends their video with a demand/plea to like/comment/subscribe and paymetons.
How many people does that actually work on though, I've been seeing that 'like and subscribe' shit for years and have never once unless it was a channel I actually wanted to see more of. And those are far and few between.
I don't think it ever works. It's just some shit everyone does because they saw other faggots doing it and they thought it must work.

It doesn't. If they're watching your video, 75% chance they're already subbed to you. If not, telling them to sub or give you money won't change anything.

And I'll respect you more if you pull a Tevin and say something like "like the video if you like the video, dislike the video if you don't, I don't give a fuck."

Have a little fucking pride. It costs nothing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:09 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:23 pm
drisko wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:50 am
I don't think it ever works. It's just some shit everyone does because they saw other faggots doing it and they thought it must work.
Exactly. Anyone here ever played Black Desert Online? The chat is constantly full of people saying "WTB [some item]" or better yet "WTB pet, paying max price". You know how you can buy something from a player? You can't. Nobody sells pets fucking ever. You can only get up to a fixed max amount of money for it on the market and that's not even remotely worth it. If one really wanted to sell one, they would put it on the market and it would be sold in under a second. The seller can't, in any way, decide who gets to buy it and there are constantly hundreds of people on the market, waiting for a pet to pop up, instantly bidding max price. When multiple people bid max price, it's decided by random who gets the item.

Picture this: I have something that costed me 100€. I can only sell it for 50€. If I want to sell it it, I can only do so on ebay.
The item is in super high demand and basically has no supply ever. The item is already listed as not in stock and hundreds of people are hitting F5 constantly to get a chance to buy it if one should appear in stock. All of them are willing to pay the maximum 50€.
In some forum somewhere on the internet there's a cunt letting you know that he would like to buy that item and that, in fact, he'd pay 50€ for it. Yeah no shit, retard!

And yet, there are dozens of faggots every day spamming the chat with that crap. Because they have seen others do it and assume that's how it works.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:24 pm

I tried playing BDO, there was just too much shit to learn at once.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:09 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:24 pm
I tried playing BDO, there was just too much shit to learn at once.
It has loads of mechanics designed to have the game do much of the grind for you. But it's absolutely overwhelming at first.
I currently have it on hold as Warframe takes priority for now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:21 pm

goimg places!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:59 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:21 pm

goimg places!
He's probably ferociously jacking off
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:27 pm

He likely gets more views than her (I'm not checking that, I just remember that last time I've looked at her youtube numbers, they LordFat level's of bad), so I'm assuming that's the reason she was willing to talk to him, because noone else cares about her anymore.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

slantedpus

Post by slantedpus » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:23 pm

And I'll respect you more if you pull a Tevin and say something like "like the video if you like the video, dislike the video if you don't, I don't give a fuck."

Have a little fucking pride. It costs nothing.
Varg Vikernes always adds a text at the end of his videos saying DO NOT DONATE TO MY PATREON don’t watch jewish media and don’t fuck a nigger or some shit like that...

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Good ol' Varg. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!