Extramana, a lesson in irony

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Hey, Extramana, what's Spoony saying on his patreon member page now that's he sub-700 bucks?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:50 pm
Hey, Extramana, what's Spoony saying on his patreon member page now that's he sub-700 bucks?
Spoony doesn't post there, only thing he care about is Twitter and his Amazon wishlist
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:22 am

The patreon page is a troll paradise now. People like ExtraAutism have been shilling there.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:37 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:22 am
The patreon page is a troll paradise now. People like ExtraAutism have been shilling there.
I think EM is losing steam on Spoony. I don't see him doing anything else.

He'll likely stay on the CA hate boner train though, interviewing the Nobody's nobodies. Scraping the very bottom of the toilet. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am

Knivez4her wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:43 pm
Holy shit, the guy is setting up an interview with that chick with the goggles, he reached out to literally anyone. We should just go and spam the live chat with her nudes honestly
That Chick with the Goggles? Fucking why, that nigger was on TGWTG for like a week, the bitch never produced anything of note in her entire run there, she didn't even win the contest she participated in, she was just let in because the site needed more pussy, that it, she was literally there as an affirmative action candidate.

What the fuck would she even talk about? Who the fuck did she even interact with?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:17 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Knivez4her wrote:
Holy shit, the guy is setting up an interview with that chick with the goggles, he reached out to literally anyone. We should just go and spam the live chat with her nudes honestly
That Chick with the Goggles? Fucking why, that nigger was on TGWTG for like a week, the bitch never produced anything of note in her entire run there, she didn't even win the contest she participated in, she was just let in because the site needed more pussy, that it, she was literally there as an affirmative action candidate.

What the fuck would she even talk about? Who the fuck did she even interact with?
She interacted with her Webcam. Them some nice titties.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Knivez4her wrote:

She's probably the only person who said yes to an interview with him. Probably because with all of the people he has gotten interviews with, all of them are no longer on the site and are complete nobodies. Again, as I told the cunt when he probably posted here, the only people agreeing to his interviews are people who think "what, someone wants to interview ME? Ok sure, whatever".

One guy saw my linkara reviews and DHI shitposts and wanted to have a skype chat. I thought it was weird but I did it anyway, I guarantee you that is what the others are thinking and yet ExtraSmegma thinks he is "making contacts" and "increasing his brand".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Maybe he can do the world a solid and get some nudes off goggles. At least you thirsty fucks can be thirsty for a girl who looks decent.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Knivez4her wrote:

She's probably the only person who said yes to an interview with him. Probably because with all of the people he has gotten interviews with, all of them are no longer on the site and are complete nobodies. Again, as I told the cunt when he probably posted here, the only people agreeing to his interviews are people who think "what, someone wants to interview ME? Ok sure, whatever".

One guy saw my linkara reviews and DHI shitposts and wanted to have a skype chat. I thought it was weird but I did it anyway, I guarantee you that is what the others are thinking and yet ExtraSmegma thinks he is "making contacts" and "increasing his brand".
It's just so pathetic how bottom of the barrel this whole thing is. Interviewing TCWTG is barely a step above interviewing an intern who was there for a Summer 8 years ago, it's like, who cares? Her presence amounts to barely a footnote, who even remembers her besides a few guys that saw her tit pictures back when she did camgirl work for like a day? The only reason I still remember her is because I used to watch TGWTG 10+ years ago and I remember that they were holding a contest for a Nostalgia Chick. Then after that Goggles basically disappeared off the face of the Earth except for 3 or 4 random tit pics. A handful of you losers are the only ones that still mention her at all.

Maybe she's a stripper now? I bet she is, the lazy darkie. And also a fatass.

She just can't possibly know anything about TGWTG that's worth noting. I think she was in the very first cross over video, which I think was just people play fighting for 15 minutes. I can imagine that took like, less than a few hours to film at the most.

The interview is going to be short and boring. She'll talk about the contest she didn't win, about meeting Walker in person like, once ever, and then she'll mention why she never bothered to make videos for TGWTG, with the reason being something like "I was young and in a weird place and I didn't really know if I wanted to do more videos plus editing is hard blah blah blah." That's it. She probably won't even mention why she did camgirl work and Extrafaggot won't ask because he has to be super extra nice to this girl that agreed to speak to him. I bet that's not something he gets to do a lot, talk to girls and stuff, I bet this whole thing is just an excuse for him to talk to a girl. A real one to boot, not that gross tranny shit that pretends to be a girl by wearing a bra like Linkara's ex-boyfriend. Did you guys listen to that interview btw? That's clearly just a dude, he's a dude pretending to be a girl because he cross-dresses. Jesus, why are these people such freaks?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:19 pm
Maybe he can do the world a solid and get some nudes off goggles. At least you thirsty fucks can be thirsty for a girl who looks decent.
Is Lupa in her pocket?