Extramana, a lesson in irony

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:28 am
Fucker has deleted all the evidence. And he brags about "making contacts" like he is a fucking journalist, they agreed to go on your shitty livestream, it's not like they are your best friend and give a shit about you.
Maybe he'll get an interview with Notch :D !
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:32 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fucker has deleted all the evidence. And he brags about "making contacts" like he is a fucking journalist, they agreed to go on your shitty livestream, it's not like they are your best friend and give a shit about you.
Maybe he'll get an interview with Notch :D !
And he called Lordkat a fat loser. It's almost like he doesn't know why Lordkat was a loser and just copypasta'd our posts without understanding anything about true sperg for E-Fame.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Extramana is on the spoony discord. I'm gonna have fun calling his ass out in front of everyone. Thanks for this thread.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Yes, this is EM in a nutshell, and sums up why we booted him from Eggkara. He is a pathological liar who will throw everyone under the bus in his quest for e-fame, and is actually one of the most malicious literal whos because he is so absolutely desperate for attention. Then again, I would be too if I looked like a albino goblin.

He really, desperately wants some kind of cult of personality, and to be able to censor everything said about him. He really was born in the wrong era, as I've never seen someone quite so suited to being a communist dictator. Hell, he already uses Spoony as some kind of Goldstein figure to blame everything on.

It's actually somewhat worrying how narcissists like this always expose themselves. I mean, Spoony and DSP are just big-headed idiots. EM actually acts like he wants to take over something, though I'm not quite sure what. It's why he tried to worm his way into Eggkara and take it over, simply because he thought he could. He really thinks he's doing something big, but only his fedora-wearing head can understand what. Anyway, I can't wait for his inevitable mental breakdown when he realises that no one actually cares about him, they only care about the stuff he covers.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 pm

This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof. Its hilarious how you think I'm not someone who literally people want to reach out to because I'm the neutral party and I have an ever increasing fanbase that's quickly on the rise just because I address something many people are interested in but no one has the nerve to talk about. Have fun in your childish little hate haven boys and see what a real man who works at what he wants does.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:50 pm

I'll response to you as if it is the real you. The IP is from England, so it's likely.
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 pm
Its hilarious how you think I'm not someone who literally people want to reach out to because I'm the neutral party
Neutral my fucking ass. You shit all over Spoony, April and our own lolcow Cuckson and don;t even try to be level headed about it. And also, people reaching out to YOU? Bullshit, Larry said you reached out to HIM and you even admitted that YOU contacted DSP and he asked for $800.

Don't think you can get away with such bullshit here mate. None of them care about you, Liz and Lordkat did the interview because they aren't well known and have probably never been asked for an interview. If Lordkat knew about you he may not have done the interview since you called him "Lordfat" and a "fat loser" in one video while pretending to be a friend to him in that stream like the two-faced cunt that you are.
and I have an ever increasing fanbase that's quickly on the rise just because I address something many people are interested in but no one has the nerve to talk about.
Yeah, because Mr Metokur didn't have the nerve to talk about TGWTG or Spoony. And we here totally don't have the nerve to talk about it.

And don't talk like your videos are some sort of entrepreneurship that will make you millions mate. Spoony/TGWTG hate has a fucking limit, your "rising fanbase" will cap out sooner than you think. Do you know how many users here have come and gone? Even people I remembered as long time regulars? The only reason people stick around here is because they end up liking chatting with the posters, and TGWTG talk here in general here is lower than it used to be. Eventually your fans will be tired of shitting on Spoony, and you will have nothing but a small following at best because you have no charisma what so ever and you are lucky no one here is hungry for E-Fame like you.
Have fun in your childish little hate haven boys and see what a real man who works at what he wants does.
>Real Man

You are a fucking loser who steals posts and memes from here because you have no sense of humour, no talent and no charisma and you fucking know it. It's the reason why you delete comments that mention us because you know damn well that once your fans find out about us you are royally fucked and they will turn on you.

You are lucky we don't engage people outside the forum here, because we can end your little E-Fame crusade very damn quickly. SanicBoom is about to expose something about you that will make you our lolcow, you are already a fedora wearing, katana wielding dork so I can only imagine what he has on you.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:10 pm

I don't need to post anything at all because I know Sanicboom and the shitposters from the old eggkara will see this and post amazing reveals. : D

The only thing I will say is there is a definite interest cap on niche e-celeb shit. How many active e-celebs do we even discuss here on DHI? Lupa is a twitter shitposter now. We rarely Angry Joepost outside of shitting on his vacation. Spoony is a legacy e-celeb we keep for sentimental reasons. Most of the internet nobodies threads are general offtopic now because the e-celebs aren't interesting.

Aside from DSP and a few others, e-celebs are fucking dead as dead. The ones that would yield good salt now are too controversial for anyone who wants to be a popular youtuber to "go after." ExtraFedora doesn't have the balls to tackle someone like Miscarriage of Acchild, Armored Skeptic, Bearing or Shoe. If you want to go after the fresh meat in e-celebrity, you have to go political because that's where the trend went next. Or go for someone REALLY big like Chris Cuckmann and Classic Game Room/Metal Jesus.

I'd love to see ExtraFedora respond to the Eggkara posts Sanicboom and others posted in the past on this thread, btw. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Extrasmegma is becoming a great cow, much memes. Glad I made this thread.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Knivez4her

Post by Knivez4her » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Holy shit, the guy is setting up an interview with that chick with the goggles, he reached out to literally anyone. We should just go and spam the live chat with her nudes honestly

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Knivez4her wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:43 pm
Holy shit, the guy is setting up an interview with that chick with the goggles, he reached out to literally anyone. We should just go and spam the live chat with her nudes honestly
Those ain't hard to look at. I'm in.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger