Extramana, a lesson in irony

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 am

Hmm, wonder where he would have heard about Jim doing Latza...
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 am
Hmm, wonder where he would have heard about Jim doing Latza...
lawl. DATS WHAT I'M SAIYAN YO! :lol:

inb4 the next Jim video isn't Latza
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:16 am

I'm annoyed that Extrasmegma made a Latza video. Me and other /tv/ autists are the ones who dug shit up on Latza, Extrasmegma is taking shit we found and is pretending he got it all by himself. It's also painfully obvious he isn't genuinely interested in Latza, he just wants to beat Jim to the punch because once Jim's video comes out people will do some googling on Latza and stumble across Extrasmegma's video. It warms my heart that this bottom feeding leech will never ever become popular.
Last edited by Cuckara on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:17 am

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:16 am
Me and other /tv/ autists are the ones who dug shit up on Latza
Did you also help trick him into going to Milwaukee?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:20 am

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:54 am
inb4 the next Jim video isn't Latza
I'm sure Jim doesn't care about this leech. Plus I'm pretty sure the Latza video is the only TGWTG video that Jim wants to make. He had to talk about Doge, Spoony, Nasty Cock Slut and Peeved Pablo to please his patrons, he doesn't have to talk about Latza but he's doing it anyway.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:17 am
Cuckara wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:16 am
Me and other /tv/ autists are the ones who dug shit up on Latza
Did you also help trick him into going to Milwaukee?
Nah, if I had participated in that shit I would've solely focused on getting Latza to hand over his My Date With a Secret Agent script. I really want to read that shit.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:24 am

I only know about the MKE thing truthfully. I was not around for Latza or Chris-chan.

Where as I've since gone back and caught up on Chris-chan and laughed my ass off, I haven't heard more about Latza.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:41 am

Latza has some CWC qualities, like he views himself as being buff with a full head of hair.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 am

Interview was "I can't wake my mom so I have to whisper" again so I can't watch that shit, even everyone in the comments was like who the fuck is latza which sort of confirms why Jim makes his videos normie friendly, so it will be interesting to see how many people say the same thing for Jim.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:08 am

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:24 am
I only know about the MKE thing truthfully. I was not around for Latza or Chris-chan.

Where as I've since gone back and caught up on Chris-chan and laughed my ass off, I haven't heard more about Latza.
I think Latza is fascinating but his time has passed and there isn't tons of drama surrounding him. He's basically an extremely delusional TGWTG wannabe who has spent the last fucking decade trying, and failing, to become internet famous. First he made YouTube poops and a Code Lyoko abridged series, then he started copying TGWTG and made The Gamer's Atlas and Gameception, then he made his infamous My Date With a Secret Agent kickstarter and that's when /tv/ noticed him. $521 never forget.

There are a handful of Latza videos that are autism gold, I'll post them another time. He has also acted like a massive autist on twitter, like he constantly talked about MLP, sent his MDWASA script to Jontron and PeanutButterGamer, and begged PBG to respond to him. He's completely devoid of creativity, charisma and shame.

Latza's greatest moment was getting trolled by /tv/ into making a RLM audition tape and driving to Milwaukee. There are rumors that Latza got grounded by his parents for driving to Milwaukee and he was in his mid 20s when this happened.

If you want more Latza info I can keep talking and post screencaps.