Extramana, a lesson in irony

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Carn wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:42 pm
At least it proves our shitposting smack talkin' game is on point if faggots want to steal it to entertain people.
Dude, these nobodies are stealing from nobodies who are so nobody they sit around mocking internet nobodies.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 pm

What if...he is a Nobody?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 pm
What if...he is a Nobody?
Nah. Nobodies take at least 5 minutes to read off the wiki and have other people play games for footage to steal.

Extrasmegma is copy pasting our shit posts and talking over them dead pan with stock images of Spoony.

He WANTS to be a Nobody, cause he's less than one as is.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 pm
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof. Its hilarious how you think I'm not someone who literally people want to reach out to because I'm the neutral party and I have an ever increasing fanbase that's quickly on the rise just because I address something many people are interested in but no one has the nerve to talk about. Have fun in your childish little hate haven boys and see what a real man who works at what he wants does.
Ryan is right. As a fellow Katana enthusiast, I have to say we have to stop making fun of him. Please stop. I even say he is innocent
SpoilerShow

Until proven guilty

(credit goes to angry animu icon guy on YT. If you click the image, you can see the archived page)

Wew, lad. Let's make money with a rapist.

WeW, Lard, Literaladlally.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:17 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 pm
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof. Its hilarious how you think I'm not someone who literally people want to reach out to because I'm the neutral party and I have an ever increasing fanbase that's quickly on the rise just because I address something many people are interested in but no one has the nerve to talk about. Have fun in your childish little hate haven boys and see what a real man who works at what he wants does.
Ryan is right. As a fellow Katana enthusiast, I have to say we have to stop making fun of him. Please stop. I even say he is innocent
SpoilerShow

Until proven guilty

(credit goes to angry animu icon guy on YT. If you click the image, you can see the archived page)

Lol "hate haven" so anything that proves you don't have an original thought in your head huh Extrasmegma? Gotcha.

I'll sword fight you any day you little fadora fuck. :lol:

Jackson? If you're reading I'm still down to spar. Just no arm shattering! :lol: :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:10 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm
SpoilerShow

Until proven guilty

He actually thinks Lordkat molested someone? And yet he does that interview with him like he's a friend? What a two-faced prick.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:14 am

Well, this thread proved its worth well enough.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:51 am

When it comes to Spoony this place is like TMZ. Seems like everybody comes here for dirt on Spoony that hasn't been an actual follower of his. I have to agree though Extamana is just a hype rider. What was the point of the Lordkat interview to ask him 101 questions about spoony trying to get him to rage again. Even Lordkat himself called bullshit about that interview on his podcast.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:25 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:51 am
When it comes to Spoony this place is like TMZ. Seems like everybody comes here for dirt on Spoony that hasn't been an actual follower of his. I have to agree though Extamana is just a hype rider. What was the point of the Lordkat interview to ask him 101 questions about spoony trying to get him to rage again. Even Lordkat himself called bullshit about that interview on his podcast.
Its just Lordfat, trying to save face, guy is a 2 facer, and just as bad as spoony

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:19 am

I just watched a video if the guy. My god, his his voice. It's like he has anti-charisma. No wonder he feels the need to copy-paste what other people have said.