Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:44 pm

How long until you'll have drag queens in brown uniforms visit you and "ask" you if you want to go to vote for the "right" candidate?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:20 pm

I wouldn't think the subject of homosexual asspoundings would come up much in casual conversations and day-to-day interactions, but SJWs do love to shove that shit everywhere it doesn't belong.

Like, how ridiculous would it be to go to a shop to buy lunch, and the waiter asks you if you support men bumming each other?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:25 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:44 pm
How long until you'll have drag queens in brown uniforms visit you and "ask" you if you want to go to vote for the "right" candidate?
We're almost there. The fags in our state have been pushing hard to take away voter anonymity. Gee, I wonder why they want the names, addresses, and phone numbers of people who disagree with them?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:12 am

Neat. Here the lefty parties are pushing hard for making faggot marriage legal. Blocking it is the only good thing Merkel's party has managed to do in the last years.
They can already enter a partnership that's basically the same as a marriage in all but one thing: They can't adopt children. I'd like it to stay that way.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:55 am

I'm going to disagree with you there. Every shitty couple should have the right to adopt kids and be shitty parents. Being a shitty parent isn't in your sex organs, it's in your genes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:12 am
Neat. Here the lefty parties are pushing hard for making faggot marriage legal. Blocking it is the only good thing Merkel's party has managed to do in the last years.
They can already enter a partnership that's basically the same as a marriage in all but one thing: They can't adopt children. I'd like it to stay that way.
We've already got that here, unfortunately. Strangely, legalizing gay adoption happened before gay marriage. There's all kinds of propaganda about how gay parents are not only just as good as a straight couple, but better parents!

There are so many more good mom & dad couples that want to adopt than there are orphans, and yet they're handing out kids to fags.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:55 am
I'm going to disagree with you there. Every shitty couple should have the right to adopt kids and be shitty parents. Being a shitty parent isn't in your sex organs, it's in your genes.
Being faggots isn't just about fucking somebody with the same ugly parts as you. Fags have a different lifestyle not fit for children to be brought up in. Lesbos are also terrible mothers and people in general.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:04 am
Fags have a different lifestyle not fit for children to be brought up in. Lesbos are also terrible mothers and people in general.
To be fair, most gay men who do the degenerate sex lifestyle have no desire to have kids. Milo is particular gave Dave Rubin shit (jokingly) that he was a "bad gay" for wanting to get married and not fuck all the time. I'm not sure how the two gay fathers thing would work, I could only see it working if they truly settle down and one of them is very queeny and essentially acts as the mother while the other one acts like the father. Though most gay men have no desire to have kids anyway, they would rather be the cool uncle to their relatives.

With lesbians though, I think it is less likely to have the Butch/Lady dichotomy work. Most lesbians are kind of shit people, the worst aspects of the feminist movement come from them and they are extremely fucking violent towards each other. Women start most of the domestic violence fights, and a kid being raised in a household that is more likely to have violent shit going down with both parents ready to start shit could be bad. And the dangerous thing is that lesbians are more likely to want kids, though I have no citation on that so I could be wrong.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:32 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:55 am
I'm going to strongly disagree with you here. Shit people having and ruining their own children is one thing, but giving them other people's children, even if said other people don't actually want them, to ruin is quite another.
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:17 am
With lesbians though, I think it is less likely to have the Butch/Lady dichotomy work. Most lesbians are kind of shit people, the worst aspects of the feminist movement come from them and they are extremely fucking violent towards each other. Women start most of the domestic violence fights, and a kid being raised in a household that is more likely to have violent shit going down with both parents ready to start shit could be bad. And the dangerous thing is that lesbians are more likely to want kids, though I have no citation on that so I could be wrong.
There's no such thing as lesbians.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:58 am

Someone just watched chasing amy.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]