-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Just Some Random Guy

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:13 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:18 am
Does anyone know how John Flynt's campaign is going? I saw people spamming about the first trans congressman but nothing related to how it might affect Wu's chances.
Well, Wu is up against the incumbent Stephen Lynch. While the amount you raise or spend on your campaign is obviously no guarantee of success (Trump won the Republican nomination despite spending considerably less money than his rivals), it usually is a pretty good indicator of the support someone has. Let's take a look:
https://www.opensecrets.org/races/summary?id=MA08

These reports are from several months ago so they're out of date, but still provide a good point of comparison. Stephen Lynch received about 6.6 times as much money in donations as John Flynt has, indicating considerably stronger support. Furthermore, much of Wu's support likely comes from people who know him/her/it on the Internet, who would obviously be ineligible to actually vote in this race due to living outside of the congressional district. Signs are pointing towards a landslide victory in the primary for Stephen Lynch.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:32 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:19 pm
>She
>Her
>Mrs. Wu

Faggots
I want to believe they're just trolling. I want to believe.....
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:06 pm

I just need to get accustomed to my avatar. It still has the stench of SJW insanity on it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:29 pm
FPS games glorify violence to a disgusting degree. I'd rather play thinking man's games like Dynasty Warriors which educate me on cultures that aren't white (and therefore superior).

You might all have fun hating on Mrs. Wu, but she will have the last laugh once KFC takes over the moon and nukes us with rocks.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8H-ZccYhPU
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 pm

I recommend a somewhat longer display of Ancient Chinese literature in motion, to really appreciate the art.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:13 pm
drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:18 am
Does anyone know how John Flynt's campaign is going? I saw people spamming about the first trans congressman but nothing related to how it might affect Wu's chances.
Well, Wu is up against the incumbent Stephen Lynch. While the amount you raise or spend on your campaign is obviously no guarantee of success (Trump won the Republican nomination despite spending considerably less money than his rivals), it usually is a pretty good indicator of the support someone has. Let's take a look:
https://www.opensecrets.org/races/summary?id=MA08

These reports are from several months ago so they're out of date, but still provide a good point of comparison. Stephen Lynch received about 6.6 times as much money in donations as John Flynt has, indicating considerably stronger support. Furthermore, much of Wu's support likely comes from people who know him/her/it on the Internet, who would obviously be ineligible to actually vote in this race due to living outside of the congressional district. Signs are pointing towards a landslide victory in the primary for Stephen Lynch.
Add that John Wu has made his electoral promises that would fit more in Commiefornia to Catholic blue collar union workers and he has no chance
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:36 pm

You guys need a word filter that turns all trannies' names back to their birth gender ones.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:00 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:36 pm
You guys need a word filter that turns all trannies' names back to their birth gender ones.
Good idea. Just did it for John Flynt (try typing in B.rianna Wu properly)
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:02 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:00 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:36 pm
Good idea. Just did it for John Flynt (try typing in B.rianna Wu properly)
Bri­anna Wu
Is Spoony dead yet?