Blackpill Merchant

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:15 pm

I'll never forget all those nights wathing "Who's Line.."
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:25 pm

"Two-spirit" is basically an idea appropriated by the libtards to serve whatever purpose they want it to mean.

Coined by the Navajo about a boy in their tribe that was associated with doing more sedentary things, like collecting and clothwork.

Of course, since the libtard doublethinkers can scoff at the 40 years in the desert as a "totes phallacy for systematic religious oppresion over societal norms" but think that "a body posessing spirits of both genders" is a beautiful part of the foward thinking pre-columbine north american tribes.

In reality you have nomadic tribes that do not have agriculture, grannaries or a sulprus of food. No sulprus of food means no sulprus of people, which means that every fucking hand counts. Men were hunters, women were caretaers but say you've got Ne'et whe-who-wears-fedora whom you can't count to kill a fly, much less join the rest of the men in raiding expeditions. If he is pressured to go into hunt or war, then you either have 1 dead tribesman and 2 or more grieving, shamed, exiled tribespeople or you have all the actual weight-pulling men in jeopardy because of a weak link that absolutely can't into those kind of jobs. BUT is great Wendigo appears to you and says that Ne'et has been born with two spirits which must be balanced, you can have him learn weaving and cooking for the camp without him endangering the rest of the tribe or be shamed. Chaddu of the ThunderCock will provide for both your spirits, o noble Ne'et, Chief said so.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Now that makes a lot more sense than your typical trans stuff.

It's somewhat ironic how this wonderfully progressive concept is actually just a workaround of a rigid caste-system where both genders have clearly-defined roles and is basically just a nice way of saying "You suck ass at hunting, He-Who-Graves-Nippon-Steel".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:10 am

WTF is up with this?
お前はもう死んでいる。

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:03 am

Started it up and it's 40 minutes long. Fuck that. But she does kill Film Brain in the first twenty seconds, so it starts off strong.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:56 pm

I kept wondering who's voice Hagan reminds me, and finally I think I have an answer, he sounds like a manlier version of Jim Spergling! He also seems to have a similar mannerism of a stinking obnoxious fuckwit, just isn't as fat yet.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Even trying to be a chick, it is more manly than Film Brain. Almost two feet taller too.

I have only see a few of these crossovers with this trans-testicle, but it's always the same schtick- the Channel Awesome Autists always plays frightened. Why they play into this thing's delusional fantasy I'll never know. Personally, if I'd I ever met it IRL I'd laugh at it.

I do remember when Spoony did a video with it. His body language and mannerism showed he was genuinely uncomfortable around it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:28 pm

I liked the crossover with JewWario where JewWario suddenly went apeshit for a second, called her a bitch and threatened to punch her in the face or something. Scripted, yes, but probably the most realistic reaction.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:07 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:18 pm
Even trying to be a chick, it is more manly than Film Brain. Almost two feet taller too.

I have only see a few of these crossovers with this trans-testicle, but it's always the same schtick- the Channel Awesome Autists always plays frightened. Why they play into this thing's delusional fantasy I'll never know. Personally, if I'd I ever met it IRL I'd laugh at it.

I do remember when Spoony did a video with it. His body language and mannerism showed he was genuinely uncomfortable around it.
I really hate this "muh sooper scary internet reviewer" power fantasy bullshit. It least when Bennett did it you got the sense that it was supposed to be ridiculous. With Hagan you can tell it's an ego stroking thing. Dude has massive compensation issues, except instead of for having too little penis it's for having too much. Also all the fedora tier jabs at religion. And those two things are the entirety of Hagan's schtick. One of the most unwatchable Channel Awesome reviewers, and that's saying something.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:42 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:07 pm

I really hate this "muh sooper scary internet reviewer" power fantasy bullshit.
It's one of my pet peeves as well. Nerds overcompensating for being powerless nerds.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome