Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:17 am

Found it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:43 am

We can add that youtuber Larry loves. Kim Justice IIRC.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:55 am

Liar Revealed wrote:Found it.
Here's a closeup
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:33 am

It's a dude or a woman with super high testosterone levels. Is that a slight hint of a beard shadow I see in the second picture?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:45 am

I'll add Luke Mochrie, completely forgot about that, but not Hagan unless she ever posted a video or blog where she said yes she used to be a dude. Yeah, those photos are pretty convincing, but I've seen some REALLY ugly chicks in my time. I used to work at Centrelink, our welfare office here in Aus, and trust me after a few months there you will believe any somewhat feminine looking beast can be born female.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:54 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:We can add that youtuber Larry loves. Kim Justice IIRC.
Oh god, yesterday I've been watching video from Larry's cuck, that Ibbertson guy, and he linked to a video from "it". Kim Justice is just much worse Mrs. Doubtfire, except he is serious. Mental issues aside, what I can't stand about the guy is his fucking voice.

As long as I don't have to look at the pathetic creature, that's fine, but if you come off sounding as a man who has a dildo up his ass, I'm turning your shitty video off. One thing is to not even try to look like a woman, another is to have such an upleasant voice that when you try to sound like woman, you turn into the most annoying thing ever. Doge Walker wishes he could change his voice to such annoying heights!

Chris Chan is more convincing tranny than this poor fucker. I'm rather dissapointed, because Kim's videos have been pimped around like something good, and I do like documentary style videos about games, but that voice simply kills it for me. It's like if Larry had a stereotypically gay brother. It never sounds pleasant when a man does high pitch voice, that's why it's always passed as a joke - but some people are apparently so fucked up they want to become the joke.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:34 pm

That's just a fat, ugly dude with long hair. Nah, nigger, you're not a woman. Pathetic attempt. Pretending to be female won't sort your shit out if you look like that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:44 pm

I like how fat dudes think they make good trannies because they already have tits.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Some Random Guy wrote:By the way, while it seems the tweets were later deleted out of embarrassment, apparently a few weeks ago John Flynt was tweeting some nonsense about how he/she was worried that SpaceX would allow them to hold Earth hostage by threatening to shoot moonrocks at the planet or something like that, and there were some actual astronomers responding and saying it was all nonsense.
Well, whaddaya expect from someone who saw a single joke of one of Metroid's background artists as evidence that Samus Aran was always supposed to be trans and that Nintendo has been trying to cover it up ever since.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette