Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:51 am

So even the regular suicide hotline workers are getting sick of trannies.

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:32 am

First tranny suicide helpline? I'm pretty sure thats a lie.

So, I decided to investigate this organization a little bit to see what came up, these are some links from the 1st 2 pages
http://www.translifeline.org
https://www.instagram.com/translifeline/
https://twitter.com/translifeline?lang=en
https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Trans_LifeLine
https://medium.com/@Translifeline/debun ... ba607a4619

So it seems like this is a scam by some linebacker-looking snowflake called "Greta Martela" and his Indian illegal immigrant boytoy to build-up money from an army of snowflakes that.s been pretty heavily involved in internet feuds with "transphobes".

I also found this was founded ~2014, while the Trevor Project (a different more reputable suicide helpline for LGBTQRSTUV) was founded back in 1998, over a decade before this con was.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:30 am

Why would you stop these things from suicide anyway? If anything, xisses and xers parents should also an hero for muddying the genepool
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:44 pm

ClawMidnight wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:32 am
I also found this was founded ~2014, while the Trevor Project (a different more reputable suicide helpline for LGBTQRSTUV) was founded back in 1998, over a decade before this con was.
Trevor Project made the mistake of getting founded before it became cool.

Also interesting to see another piece of evidence towards "SJWs are their own worst enemy". So I must give them some credit: Scamming trannies and their allies as a tranny sounds like the perfect crime. Your victims will defend you even in court, for trannies can do no wrong.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:42 pm

I remember LordKat talked some about this on his podcast, he tested the hotline by calling them to see how they handled things. He said a lot of the time no one picked up, and that the people who he did talk to were largely incompetent. Apparently in one situation the person on the phoned asked if he was trans, LordKat said "I'm not sure" and then the other person said "well, call back when you are" and hung up.

This was a year ago I think so I guess things could have improved in the meantime, and it's LordKat so take it with a grain of salt, but if true it definitely doesn't make it seem like a particularly effective service.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:15 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:42 pm
I remember LordKat talked some about this on his podcast, he tested the hotline by calling them to see how they handled things. He said a lot of the time no one picked up, and that the people who he did talk to were largely incompetent. Apparently in one situation the person on the phoned asked if he was trans, LordKat said "I'm not sure" and then the other person said "well, call back when you are" and hung up.

This was a year ago I think so I guess things could have improved in the meantime, and it's LordKat so take it with a grain of salt, but if true it definitely doesn't make it seem like a particularly effective service.
So still more than trannies deserve
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:13 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:42 pm

Well LordKaT vs a bunch of crazed SJWs with an obvious agenda to look like they're "not-transphobic" by sucking girldick, who would be more trustworthy in this scenario? Tough call but I'd personally say LK's got an edge over on this one.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Just a quick reminder that LGBTAGDQ is live and full of beautiful transhumans :3

https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:58 pm

I can't wait for the awkward couch conversations.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:17 pm

Mental Illness took them all. I am not surprised many of those lunatics are trannies, anyone even remotely normal isn't interested in speedrunning anything. Also, right now there is some tranny that puts even Kimble to shame - it's choice of voice is something even Douche Walker wouldn't do to sound annoying. Fucking joke, but the best joke is that everybody sits around like it's a normal human being and not something you would hang on a closest tree.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.