Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:20 am

I feel this is relevant to the thread, but Johnny has ruined the name 'Brianna' for me.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:34 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:24 pm
I wonder how many people will vote for Wu just because he's supposedly trans and against Trump's hate regime. You just know some people will do that.
But how many of the people living there are actually aware of her? She's failing the same way Hilary did, not actually campaigning to the people who will make a difference, instead assuming it's going to happen because of her status. Hilary as a woman, Wu as a tranny.
From what I know about Wu the "campaign" events have consisted entirely of livestreaming herself dying on Wolfenstein and going off the California, which isn't even the state she's running in. I doubt any of the "normy" voters know that Wu exists. So it's technically even worse than Hitlery. At least everyone knows who "Hillary Clinton" is.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:00 am

I forgot about this snowflake Hoo hoo! Look at me guys! I'm high! And I'm a tranny! Look at me! Look at me!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:32 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:00 am
How about you remember to finish the fucking game you were given money to complete you cunt.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Huh, I forgot too. Does Hope still sound like a chipmunk?
ClawMidnight wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:34 am
drisko wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I wonder how many people will vote for Wu just because he's supposedly trans and against Trump's hate regime. You just know some people will do that.
But how many of the people living there are actually aware of her? She's failing the same way Hilary did, not actually campaigning to the people who will make a difference, instead assuming it's going to happen because of her status. Hilary as a woman, Wu as a tranny.
From what I know about Wu the "campaign" events have consisted entirely of livestreaming herself dying on Wolfenstein and going off the California, which isn't even the state she's running in. I doubt any of the "normy" voters know that Wu exists. So it's technically even worse than Hitlery. At least everyone knows who "Hillary Clinton" is.
Yeah, but that's mostly because she's married to a former president. It is kind of funny that the first woman to be nominated had to be a former first lady in order to get enough recognition to be noticed.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:08 pm

At least Oprah is a long-time TV content producer.
ClawMidnight wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:34 am
They'll probably assume it's some kind of joke or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:23 pm

drisko wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:15 pm
Huh, I forgot too. Does Hope still sound like a chipmunk?
Here's the last video about a month ago, it sounds better I guess.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-lLoJeOH14
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm

Better, sure, but still weird. I actually prefer when dudes try to do a chick voice because at least it still sounds vaguely human. When I hear hope I'm expecting a CGI cartoon character.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Isn't he just running in the Primary against an incumbent Democrat anyway?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:43 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Isn't he just running in the Primary against an incumbent Democrat anyway?
Yes, an ex-union boss turned poltician who is liked by his constituents, has said he see politics as a vacation. the population in the districs are blue collar steelworkers chatholics and Wu's running with an agenda that is the complete opposite ofwhat that kind of people wans.

Wu campaign is an obvious scam mixed with attention whoring
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes