Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:58 pm

I love how it tangles the whole SJW shit up in a gordian knot. They want female protagonists but when there are female protagonists they are either sex objects or "men with tits" and along comes a crazy fucker claiming that's exactly what Samus is and it's suddenly great again. Seems like a protagonist can't be an actual woman and instead needs to actually be a man to be halal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:43 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:I like how fat dudes think they make good trannies because they already have tits.
So true.

Anyway, Kim Justice videos get hyped like some matthewmitosis analysis shit, but the voice is impossible to listen to and a lot of the info is wikipedia cliff notes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:45 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Some Random Guy wrote:By the way, while it seems the tweets were later deleted out of embarrassment, apparently a few weeks ago John Flynt was tweeting some nonsense about how he/she was worried that SpaceX would allow them to hold Earth hostage by threatening to shoot moonrocks at the planet or something like that, and there were some actual astronomers responding and saying it was all nonsense.
Well, whaddaya expect from someone who saw a single joke of one of Metroid's background artists as evidence that Samus Aran was always supposed to be trans and that Nintendo has been trying to cover it up ever since.
The saddest thing is how unsurprising this is.

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote: Well, whaddaya expect from someone who saw a single joke of one of Metroid's background artists as evidence that Samus Aran was always supposed to be trans and that Nintendo has been trying to cover it up ever since.
I always thought her whole "Samus is a trans" meme was an overreaction to an image that's been propagated around the web where one of Final Fight's co-planner explains in a series of tweets the reasoning for making Poison a trans and then ending it with the fact that he was always envisioned Poison as a natural woman and still sees the character as such, regardless of Capcom's current canon. Apparently Brianna saw this as misappropriating one of the few trans characters in gaming and decided to counterattack that by coming up with the whole "Samus is trans" nonsense.

I don't think Brianna seriously believes in it or any of the other shit she espouses. She seems like a professional troll who wants any attention she can get, positive or negative.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:56 pm

If she was serious about it, she'd promote Birdo, anways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Poison is female. I don't count dumb censorship re-writing crap as "lore".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:Poison is female. I don't count dumb censorship re-writing crap as "lore".
>Literally Who
>She
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:Poison is female. I don't count dumb censorship re-writing crap as "lore".
Same. When Japanese developers from that era of game development wanted to create a transsexual character or a drag queen, they would do so and it would be VERY obvious. Usually some muscle guy wearing lipstick or something like that. The Japanese aren't nearly as subtle about stereotypes as westerners, and they especially weren't back in those days. A character who looked like a woman was a woman. A drag queen or a black guy or a native american always looked like the absolute most obvious racist stereotype ever. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:21 am

I never understood how establishing Poison as a trans would've worked out to get her pass censors in the U.S. It's not like there was an arcade gaming magazine publishing bios of enemy characters to let people know Poison was a trans. She looks like an average punk rock girl in-game and when they published the console port in the west they ended up replacing her and Roxy with skinny punks anyway. It was only after the internet became mainstream and having access to Japanese materials became easier when the nature of Poison's gender became more widely known in the west.

At any rate, Poison's genitals really only matter if you're going to read an H-dojinshi with her.

asdf

Post by asdf » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:50 am

Johnny wrote:At any rate, Poison's genitals really only matter if you're going to read an H-dojinshi with her.
No they don't. :mrgreen: