Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Just Some Random Guy

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:34 pm

Wu's "campaign" has been full of a lot of laughs; ignoring the fact the campaign site has been down for weeks, the "campaign" has seemed to mostly consist of making a bunch of promises on twitter, which actually reminds me a bit of Spoony's constant claims of new reviews that never materialized. Although I suppose it has actually kept Wu slightly more relevant, which might have been the whole point. Still, this tweet stuck out at me as especially weird. For context, he/she/it got upset about this tweet from the Democratic party, claiming it was "sexist tripe." Here's the kicker: You're queer? Now, maybe the term's meaning has shifted and I wasn't aware, but as far as I knew queer meant homosexual. But you're married to a guy, so if you're a homosexual, that means you're actually a guy and thus are not a woman as you've continually claimed. Did he/she/it just admit that he/she/it isn't actually female?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:47 am

Queer doesn't mean anything. It's a catchall that snowflakes use when they don't want to actually define their sexuality. A 99% straight normy could kiss someone of the same gender while drunk and then claim to be queer.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:50 am

Pretty much, it's used to be a case of the person calling themselves that because they didn't fit under the LGBT acronym. 90% of the time, it's a bisexual who leans more towards one gender than the other and assumes that makes them different to everyone else.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:24 pm

I wonder how many people will vote for Wu just because he's supposedly trans and against Trump's hate regime. You just know some people will do that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:24 pm
I wonder how many people will vote for Wu just because he's supposedly trans and against Trump's hate regime. You just know some people will do that.
In that particular district? 0 votes for that thing, that's how bad it fucked up
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:56 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Maybe, not not many, particularly as it's a representative race and thus limited to its district which doesn't seem like a district that's particularly likely to be voting that way. Of course, it's not certain if Wu will even be on the ballot. As far as I can tell, he/she/it, after initially trying to do some extra fundraising for it, hasn't done much to try to get the signatures necessary. I suppose even if Wu loses the primary there's write-ins, but I'm not sure if write-ins are possible in the race or, even if they are, what the criteria for counting them. I know a number of areas will "count" write-ins in that they'll figure out the total amount, but won't actually figure out what the individual votes are for unless there's enough of them.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
But how many of the people living there are actually aware of her? She's failing the same way Hilary did, not actually campaigning to the people who will make a difference, instead assuming it's going to happen because of her status. Hilary as a woman, Wu as a tranny.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:44 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
But how many of the people living there are actually aware of her? She's failing the same way Hilary did, not actually campaigning to the people who will make a difference, instead assuming it's going to happen because of her status. Hilary as a woman, Wu as a tranny.
From what i read somewhere, he's know by some there
Last edited by Charlar on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:07 pm

He's probably banking on some last-minute twitter hype campaign. I hope he learns that this doesn't necessarily translate to IRL success.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:14 am

Nobody we talk about on this forum seems to understand that