Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:24 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:24 am
So I fucked off completely for gamer gate.
Wise decision, nigger.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 778
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by CIANIgger » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Yeah I still don't know what gamer gate is. Is it like a play on words for Watergate? And it was gamers trying to call out bias in game journalism and shit?

If so I have to fuck off yet again, because when was it NOT one big circle jerk just like Hollywood?
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:23 pm

Depending on who you ask, Gamer Gate was either about ehtics in games journalism, the Death of the Gamer, gamers being exposed as the evil white male cis scum they truly are, or the ultimate showdown between the forces of Good and Evil that would decide the fate of the entire human civilization. Your pick.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 778
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by CIANIgger » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:23 pm
Depending on who you ask, Gamer Gate was either about ehtics in games journalism, the Death of the Gamer, gamers being exposed as the evil white male cis scum they truly are, or the ultimate showdown between the forces of Good and Evil that would decide the fate of the entire human civilization. Your pick.
So every side tried to copyright the GamerGate hash tag before the other?

No wonder I didn't know if GG was the good guys or bad guys. They were all the same shit :lol:
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:19 pm

The short version is this:
Some twat made a "game". Said game was covered on some shitty vidya journo website and shilled quite hard for something so shit. Turns out she sucked the writer's dick. Turns out she sucked many a dick for coverage. People call that shit out. The reaction to the calling out was way waaaaay out of proportion.
Turns out the twat is some goon cunt. Coverup stories are made, harassment is claimed. Multiple journo sites in unison jump to her defense as if it was a big deal. They make it a big deal. Said journo sites bring "gamers are dead, time for snowflakes making walking simulators, this is our hobby now fuck off" stories all on the same day.
People wonder and investigate. Turns out journo scum have an internal e-mailing list to organize such smear campaigns and promote shit somebodies GF made. Indi game competitions are all rigged and everyone is in on that.
Journos tell their entire readership to fuck off. SJW shit pops up absolutely everywhere extremely forced.

Nobody is surprised about journos being paid off by vidya companies. But them all engaging in hardcore nepotism was new.
Yes, Gamergate comes from Watergate. It used to be unorganized anons but turned into an internet nobody worshipping, virtue signalling shitpile, much like Occupy Wallstreet turned into a tumblrina shitshow.

tl;dr: SJWs seek to subvert absolutely everything and need to be rounded up and killed.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
Chippah
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:08 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Chippah » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Does Diamanda Hagan fit in this thread? Has anyone figured out what it really is?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Looks a lot like a guy pretending to be a lesbian. Also known as the most pointless dilusion possible. I don't think it every said it was trans, though.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
Chippah
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:08 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Chippah » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:14 pm
Looks a lot like a guy pretending to be a lesbian. Also known as the most pointless dilusion possible. I don't think it every said it was trans, though.
Isn't that CWC's thing. Guy pretending to be a lesbian? Good company to keep, I guess...

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Chippah wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:16 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:14 pm
Looks a lot like a guy pretending to be a lesbian. Also known as the most pointless dilusion possible. I don't think it every said it was trans, though.
Isn't that CWC's thing. Guy pretending to be a lesbian? Good company to keep, I guess...
I suppose. With CWC it's really just the final step in desperation to find a boyfriend-free sweetheart (no darkies).
I have no clue what Hagan's deal is. Good, old-fashioned fucked in the head is my best guess.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Chippah wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:24 pm
Does Diamanda Hagan fit in this thread? Has anyone figured out what it really is?
A diamandagender hagansexual? Let's tumblr this shit up!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: moon625, pibbs, Rushy, suzaku and 9 guests